.:Chapter 54:.

"Alright, let the first match.. begin!" He shouted, moving out of our way, letting the both of us began to fight till we don't have anymore fight left. Soon the sound of a person hitting a giant cymbal rang through the tension, cutting the air into a half as it alarmed us when the battle will commence.

Your POV:

This fight seems.. I watched Lucy fight Flare head on as Lucy called out a pair of her celestial spirits, Scorpio and Taurus, and did a spectacular combination attack using Taurus' axe and Scorpio's sand. Though it seems Flare isn't one to be held down, after she flew into the sky she used her magic which turned her hair into a burning wolf figure and attacked Lucy. Only to be shredded into pieces by Lucy's other spirit, Cancer. I could feel the blood-sugar inside of me, racing at an incredible speed. So this is a battle in the G.M.G huh? Absolutely amazing.. I was blown away from the display given to me.

My eyes soften as the two mages duke it out as Flare's hair and Lucy's whip grabbed on each other, sending them flying into the air. Though, my irises were some clouded with mystery as I carefully steal glances at the other two Guilds. There's something off of them you don't like at all.. Maybe I'm crazy but.. My eyes zone into their stands as I viewed their actions. They seem oddly quiet, not caring for the battle in front of them. I gotta lay off the kool aid for a while.. I rubbed my eyes as went inside the corridor, where the main arena hallways that circle around you. All third hundred and sixty degrees. As I went down towards the ground level floor, where the competitors enter or exit. I leaned on the cold stone walls as my goosebumps perked up. I honestly hate the cold.. But that's not the point..

I pulled out the wanted poster out of my shorts' pocket as I uncover the bounty's head, other known as me. 10 500 000jewels. Wow. The first thought came to mind. I'm worth that much? Wait. Is that good or bad..? I sweatdropped as I ripped the paper in half and burned it with my fire attack. I better go back up or else Natsu or Erza will come after me.. I shivered a bit as I prop myself straight up on the ground as started walking toward the stairwell. The air started to flatten as a death-like feeling surrounded me. Somehow I knew bloodshed might be needed to get out of this one. Suddenly I heard footsteps of a something you expect from a harmless animal. Very light and gentle. But a dangerous aura flows through this thing. I glare at the red eyes at shone at me. Check, very dangerous. Slowly, at it's our pace, the person like figure appeared itself in front of me.

Spriggan.

"Hello." His ominous voice aimed for me directly as he slowly took another step. Spriggan, the Emperor of Alvarez Empire, who I believe, is living for over 400 years and more. He's one heck of a powerful being, mage wise. As I examine him so far, I wouldn't believe he actually carries a smile like that. Or should I say, pitiful smile. He wears a high-collared black and tan robes with gold trim, along with a large, flowing white toga draped around his torso. He has short black hair, dark red eyes, and abnormally sharp canines. He also wears a circle-shaped necklace, what I believe has a tiny pearl for a decoration. The funny thing is, I have a feeling I know those eyes, or have seen them before. It's a striking appearence but at the same time. I don't know where too.. "Hello." I answered as I see those red irises of his, disappear into onyx one. "Look Spriggan.. sir? What is it you what from me--" I was cut off by him putting his straight, calm index finger on my lips. "I am just here for one thing (Name)-hime." He said smoothly as he backed off a few steps. H-hime? "And what would that be?" I questioned as he circled around me as I stood in my defence stance. My (e/c) irises never losing where he stood stationary for a few seconds before moving on. Finally he stop as he looked at me, coming face to face, eye to eye. I went deer through. I could see all the darkness he held deep within the corridor known as his heart. I mentally flinch as I lightly inhale and exhale the slate oxygen around us.

"I originally plan to view the Grand Magic Games' competition away from the stadium.. Though it seems like there's been a change events when you showed up, (Name)-hime." He said with a ghostly sly smirk as his eyes seem glued on me with calming and relaxing sense. "I just wanted to just you in person, (Name)-hime. That is all." He continued as I thickly swallowed as little beads of sweat formed. He just wanted to meet me? That's all.. He sounds like Yuno. Too much Mirai Nikki.. Ugh. "Alright, you met me. Now will you leave. I'm not trying to sound pushy and rude Spriggan-san.. But you stick out like a sore thumb in the swarm of people.." I said as I crossed my arms awaiting his answer. Suddenly in front of me, he stared at me with any signs of fear that I might be showing. His emotionless stalemate face glistened a bit by the mini rays of daylight. I stared at him with his face philosophy. Suddenly he turn that frown upside down leaving a smiling gloom of doom, staring at me as if he's a kid going to a candy store. Oh great. What is it now. He started to chuckle a bit before nodding. "If I must.." He said as we both heard heavy footsteps before it came to an end. I could see Spriggan's expression right now. Really calm. Too calm.

Before getting my chance to turn around to view the person I already knew, due to my strong sense of smell. His voice echoed inside the tunnel.

"Zeref.."