Chapter Four

Isabela's POV:

The day after the café encounter with Ivy, I decided to swap one of my shifts with Jacob, so I had the next day off to practise a routine with her. I took the walk to where the studio was and found it was a private one, I was let in once I gave my name and made my way to which room they said. I walked in and Ivy wasn't here yet, I put my bag down and began to do some stretches to warm up. I pulled my hair into bun and looked at myself in the large wall mirror. I was in grey leggings, simple sport shoes and a sports bra to keep myself aired and comfy.

I turned to the door as it opened and was not expecting Ivy to walk in as she took off her cap, her hair was pulled into a ponytail, wearing grey sweats, sneakers and a grey tank top. My heart beat fast, I definitely have a type for masculine energy in women and this was screaming it.

"I was surprised you text so soon" she said as she started stretching too.

"Well, we have to practise at some point, if we do every day, maybe after I work because I can't keep swapping shifts and then we'll be ready for Friday or Saturday, depending" I told her, and she nodded.

"Sure thing, how's 6pm till like 9pm, I'll even treat you to dinner each day to say thanks" she said and gave me a wink. I wasn't going to lie, I was enjoying this.

"Sounds like a plan, little hint, ramen is my favourite" I told her making her smile and take note of that.

We began practising for a little with no music, different moves we know and how flexible our bodies were. There was a pole in the room too, so we used that as well to see how we collaborate well with it and with each other. We spoke about a way to choreograph a type of story but make it sensual.

We decided on a song and as it began we got into the groove of how we wanted it to go. At one stage she grabbed my hand and pulled me to spin into her, so my back was against her front, she moved her left hand up my body to my throat to gently hold my neck as we swayed from side to side. Her other hand held my waist and moved across my body. I closed my eyes as I rested against her, I felt her place a sweet kiss against my neck.

"You're so fucking beautiful, you know that?" she told me as she whispered in my ear. I bite my lip to suppress a moan as she licked against my neck to my ear and nibbled my earlobe.

"Y-You're not so bad yourself" I managed to get out but the way she was holding me right now, I didn't want to move.

I felt her free hand moved around my stomach to the top of my leggings as her hand slipped in and past my underwear and she rubbed my clit.

"Fuck Iv" I called out as my legs almost gave under me but with her strength she held me up.

I grabbed her wrist not to stop her but motion her hand and also not fall on my ass. She pushed two fingers in my pussy, and I bit my lip but not doing as I moaned and thankfully the music sounded it out.

She continued to work her magic and I was cuming by the fifth thrust of her fingers and when she removed them she lifted them up and sucked on them for me to see. She turned me around to face her and I was still holding onto her. She smirked and looked at me.

"These nights we'll be spending together will surely be interesting" she said, and I was wanting more of her touch so I did the only thing I could. I grabbed her roughly at the back of the neck and pulled her into a fierce kiss and she reciprocated instantly. I tasted myself as my tongue invaded her mouth.

Her hands gripped my thighs as we continued to make out and she squeezed my ass and was about to go for round 2 but I stopped her.

"Save some for the week" I told her seeing the hungry look in her eyes.