Chapter Nine

Jaylin's POV:

It was Monday night, at 9:30pm I managed to slip out the apartment, knowing that Aria was in bed watching a movie and will fall asleep like usual. I made my way to the compound with a taxi and got there by 10pm. I made my way in and was escorted through to a large training room. Different types of machinery and weapons to use. Also, a gym just to work on cardio and muscle as well.

I was in shorts and a tank top and was just learning what there was to do and just focused on boxing and then did a bit of sparring with a guy I met there, his name was Wayd. He had been here for over a two years, so he knew what was around.

I stuck with him through my four hours of vigorous training, with the boxing, then weights and then running a track for a while.

"You'll get used to it after a few months" he said as we sat on the bench and drank some water, the sweat pouring off both of us.

"Really? I can... hardly breathe" I managed to speak out and drank most of my water.

"Go shower and get some rest, oh before I forget the showers and changing rooms are sort of all inclusive, you good with that?" he asked me and I nodded, I didn't care about other bodies, and I didn't care if people saw mine.

With directions I found the showers and stripped down and walked in the walled showers, reminding me of the showers you see on high school tv shows. Through my shower I had to drown out the moans and skin slapping I heard in the next shower. Why can't people just wait till they get home.

I finished my shower and wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out to see the other person also step out the next one to me and I was met with Troop, the woman I met the other night with Persephone. I looked down and noticed the strap on, I gave a smirk and walked to where my bag was to get changed and she followed me.

"You're the new kid, Jaylin?" she asked, and I gave her a look.

"Kid? Think I might be older or around the same age as you" I told her and she crossed her arms as I noticed the woman she was just fucking was Janet again, who I met the other night, as she sat down on the bench opposite me and lit a cigar, still naked and wet from the shower.

"How old are you? Janet here is 38 and I'm 25" she said, and I nodded.

"I'm 30, so I am older than you". I said making her shake her head as she took the strap off and dried herself as I did and then got changed.

"Let me take you home" Troop said, and I agreed knowing I didn't want to pay for a taxi at this hour, I got to learn how to drive.

Troop gave a long kiss to Janet and got distracted so I said I'll wait outside for her. I waited for ten minutes before Troop came out and we walked to the parking garage where her car was. We got in and I put my address in the gps.

"So, you and Janet are a thing?" I asked figuring that you can date in the job since you do the same sort of work.

"Sort of yeah, we aren't official yet, but I love the older women and dude, she's so hot" she said with a dazed look on her face.

"True yeah, she is beautiful, how long have you been...?" I didn't know how to word it, but she caught onto what I was asking.

"How long we've been having sex like that, oh man, about 6 months" she said, and I was shocked they haven't become official.

"I get urges you know, I kiss her, I want to kiss her all day, I hug her, I never want to let go, I fuck her, I don't want to stop" she went on and I looked to her.

"So why not just get together?" I asked and she stooped the car outside my apartment.

"Ask Janet, I asked, and I'm always shut down" she said, and I felt bad for her, obviously Troop cares for her a lot.