bio

Name: y/n Dreyar

nickname: the light of fairy tail

Age: 23

height: 6'5

Gender: Male

Occupation: Mage

Guild: Fairy Tail

Affiliations:
Fairy Tail Guild, s class mages,wizard saints

Family:Laxus Dreyar (Twin Brother),ivan dreyar(father),makarov dreyar(grandfather),yuri dreyar(great grandfather)

Appearance: y/n possesses a charming and friendly demeanor, with a warm smile that lights up his face. He shares the same tall and muscular build as his twin brother, Laxus, with short, golden blond hair that often falls into a carefree tousle. His eyes, a vibrant shade of blue, sparkle with energy and enthusiasm. y/n typically wears   simple travel clothes, consisting of a large, hooded light cloak, a dark shirt under a long light jacket closed by a simple belt, loose dark pants ending below his knees (where each leg has a light band circling it), and boots. He also has a small belt visible on his upper chest, crossing it horizontally.

Personality: Despite sharing similarities with his brother, y/n has a more outgoing and cheerful demeanor. He is known for his unwavering loyalty to his friends and guildmates, often putting their needs above his own. y/n possesses a strong sense of justice and will not hesitate to intervene when he sees injustice or wrongdoing. However, he can be fiercely protective of those he cares about, sometimes to the point of being overbearing.

Magic: y/n specializes in defensive magic with the element attribute of light. Unlike his brother Laxus, who wields offensive lightning magic, y/n's magic is focused solely on protecting himself and others. He can create powerful barriers, shields, and wards imbued with light energy, capable of repelling attacks and providing a safe haven for his allies. y/n's defensive magic is not only formidable in battle but also serves as a beacon of hope and protection for those around him.

likes: Laughter,Friends,Adventures,Training,Sunshine,Helping,Festivals Food and Music

disteamlikes: Conflict,Boredom,Bullying,night,Confinement,Sourness,Sadness and Negativity

team: y/n and mystogan are a duo called team y/n who take s class quests and are therefore often not present in the guild

(story will start from phantom lord arc)