tower of heaven(1)

Erza's eyes widened in shock as she recognized Sho.

Sho: "Long time no see, big sis."

Lucy turned left and right, still not understanding what was happening.

Lucy: "Erza, do you know him?"

Erza, struggling to find her words, replied hesitantly. "Sho, so you are alright?"

Sho smirked. "Okay? What do you mean, 'okay'?"

Erza: "Ah, no, I mean..." She trailed off, unable to articulate her concern and surprise.

Back in another part of the casino, Gray was confronted by a towering man demanding answers.

The big man: "Where is Erza?"

Gray frowned, sizing up the intruder. "Huh? Who are you supposed to be?"

Suddenly, Juvia materialized between them in her water form, her expression fierce.

Juvia: "You will not lay a finger on Gray-sama. Juvia will take you on!"

The tension in the casino was palpable, with multiple confrontations brewing and the stakes growing higher by the second.

Juvia turned to Gray, her eyes filled with urgency. "Gray-sama, there's danger gathering around Erza."

Gray's eyes widened in concern, but before he could respond, the tall man received a telepathic message from his allies. His expression stays neutral.

Man: "You already found her? Oh, fine. So I can just do the clean-up, huh? Right."

Suddenly, the entire casino was engulfed in darkness. Gray and Juvia looked around in confusion as they were plunged into the eerie blackness.

Man: "It's the magic of dark lineage... the Black Moment."

Moments later, two groans echoed through the void, followed by the unmistakable sound of something splattering onto the floor. The tension was thick, with the oppressive darkness heightening the sense of dread.

As the darkness descended, Natsu's voice rang out in defiance, struggling to speak despite the barrel of the gun in his mouth.

"Hey! Where did everything go?" Happy's panicked voice chimed in, fluttering around in the darkness.

The square-faced man chuckled darkly, his voice echoing through the void. "Good night, boy."Before Natsu could react, the sound of a gunshot pierced the air.

As the magic lifted, Erza and Lucy quickly turned towards the source of light, only to find Sho missing.