Their Reaction

As Y/N entered the guild hall, he found himself at the center of an unexpected and chaotic scene. Erza, Natsu, and Gray were huddled together in a corner, their heads close as they whispered conspiratorially. Lucy stood nearby, her hands clasped in front of her, her expression a mix of concern and confusion.

Curiosity piqued, Y/N approached the group, wondering what could possibly have them so engrossed in their clandestine discussion.

"What's going on, guys?" he asked, his brow furrowing in confusion.

Erza looked up, her eyes narrowing suspiciously as she regarded Y/N. "We were just discussing our plan to break you out of the Magic Council's clutches," she explained, her voice low and intense.

Natsu nodded eagerly, his eyes shining with excitement. "Yeah! We heard you were meeting with them, so we figured they must have kidnapped you or something!" he exclaimed, his tone filled with righteous indignation.

Gray chimed in with a nod. "And we can't just sit back and let them hold you captive! We have to take action!"

Y/N blinked in disbelief, trying to process the absurdity of their words. "Wait, hold on a minute," he interjected, his voice tinged with amusement. "I wasn't kidnapped by the Magic Council. In fact, I was meeting with them voluntarily."

His words were met with stunned silence from Erza, Natsu, and Gray, who exchanged incredulous looks before turning their suspicious gazes back to Y/N.

"You voluntarily went to meet with the Magic Council?" Erza repeated, her tone laced with disbelief.

Natsu's eyes narrowed suspiciously. "That doesn't sound like something the real Y/N would do," he declared, his voice accusatory.

Gray nodded in agreement. "Yeah, he'd never willingly cooperate with the council! Something fishy is going on here."

Y/N sighed, realizing he had unwittingly stumbled into a situation that was quickly spiraling out of control. "Guys, listen to me," he began, trying to reason with them. "The council isn't as bad as you think..."

But before he could finish his sentence, Erza, Natsu, and Gray exchanged a knowing glance, their suspicions confirmed.

"It's definitely not the real Y/N," Erza declared, her voice firm as she pointed an accusing finger at him. "He's been brainwashed by the council!"

Natsu and Gray nodded in agreement, their expressions grave as they advanced on Y/N, ready to liberate their friend from the clutches of the nefarious council.

As Erza, Natsu, and Gray advanced on him, their determination unwavering, Y/N found himself being swiftly and unceremoniously tied to a nearby chair with whatever rope they could find.

"We can't take any chances," Erza declared, her voice resolute as she inspected their handiwork, ensuring that Y/N was securely bound. "We have to make sure this imposter can't escape."Natsu and Gray nodded in agreement, their expressions grim as they stood guard over their captive friend.