Battle with the strongest hero

Nagisa and Omni-man rush at each other

As Nagisa and Omni-Man clashed. Each blow exchanged between them creat a head shockwave

Omni-Man, with his brutal strength and unyielding resolve, seemed like a force of nature unleashed upon the battlefield. With every strike, he seemed to revel in the carnage he wrought, his fists leaving behind a path of destruction in their wake. Each blow landed with a sickening thud, sending shockwaves of pain reverberating through Nagisa's body.

Nagjsa got sent flying backwards and crashed into another house

Omni-man: why are you fighting you cannot win

Nagjsa: I know but I'm going to do my job

Omni-man: Pathetic

Nagisa, fueled by a primal instinct to survive, refused to back down. With blood streaming down his face, he met each of Omni-Man's attacks head-on, his own blows fueled by a raw, savage determination. Every punch he threw was like a desperate cry for survival, a bid to defy the overwhelming might if the viltrumite.

As the battle raged on, Nagisa's body became a canvas of brutality, covered in cuts, bruises, and welts. The ground beneath him was slick with blood, his own. But he still, will not stop his movements growing more frenzied and erratic with each passing moment.

With a primal roar, Nagisa unleashed a flurry of blows upon Omni-Man, each one fueled by a savage fury that bordered on madness. Nagisa's blood sprayed through the air with every impact from Omni-man,

Nagisa: Argh! Why the hell are you doing all of this!

Omni-man: I don't have to tell you and you know that but since you won't stop getting in my way I'll have to eliminate you

Nagjsa just roared and punched the viltrumite in the face but I did absolutely nothing

But for every blow Nagisa landed, Omni-Man just took it grumbled and responded with a brutal counterattack, each strike carrying the full weight of his monstrous strength. With each impact, Nagisa felt the bones in his body groan and protest, threatening to shatter under the relentless assault. Yet still, he refused to yield, his spirit unbroken even as his body threatened to collapse beneath him.

Nagisa flew up into the sky going for a huge attack to try and end this whole thing

He dived bombed the former hero his fist at the ready

But in the end, it was not to be. With a single, merciless blow, Omni-Man brought Nagisa crashing to the ground, the force of the impact sending shockwaves of agony coursing through his broken body. But still he got back up ready to keep fighting

Omni-man cracked his neck and rushed at Nagisa again

As the battle raged on, Nagisa and Omni-Man traded blows sending shockwaves everywhere

Nagisa: "You're a monster, Omni-Man! You'll pay for what you've done!"

Omni-Man: "Ha! You think you can stop me, little insect? You're out of your league."

Nagisa gritted his teeth against the pain, his muscles screaming in protest as he continued to fight.

Nagisa: "I won't let you hurt any more innocent people! I'll stop you, no matter what it takes!"

Omni-Man: "Foolish child. You can barely even stand. What hope do you have against me?"

Despite the odds stacked against him, Nagisa refused to back down, his determination burning brighter than ever.

Nagisa: "I'll keep fighting until my last breath! You'll never win, Omni-Man!"

Omni-Man: "We'll see about that, won't we?"

With renewed determination, Nagisa launched himself at Omni-Man, his fists flying as he fought to protect those he loved from the looming threat of destruction. But even as he battled on, he knew that the odds were against him. Yet still, he refused to surrender, his spirit unbroken in the face of overwhelming adversity.

Nagisa: "You may be stronger, way stronger in fact, but I won't stop until Mark is safe from you!"

Omni-Man: "Mark is a Viltrumite. He belongs with us, not with these weak humans."

Nagisa's resolve hardened, his fists tightening as he summoned every ounce of strength he had left.

Nagisa: "Mark is more human than you'll ever be! He's fought for this planet, for its people. He's a hero!"

Omni-Man's expression twisted into a sneer, his disdain evident as he launched another brutal assault.

Omni-Man: "Heroes are a joke. Weaklings clinging to false ideals. You'll see, in the end, strength is all that matters."

Nagisa's vision blurred with pain, his body battered and broken, but still he fought on, driven by a fierce determination to protect those he held dear.

Nagisa: "Strength isn't just about power. It's about standing up for what's right, even when the odds are against you. And I'll never stop fighting for what I believe in!"

With a defiant cry, Nagisa launched himself at Omni-Man once more, his blows fueled by a primal fury that burned brighter than any flame. Though he knew the battle was far from over, he refused to give up, his spirit unyielding in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds.

As Nagisa and Omni-Man continued their fierce battle, the exchange of blows intensified amidst the chaos of the battlefield.

Nagisa: "I won't let you destroy everything we've fought for! I'll stop you, no matter what!"

Omni-Man: "You're a fool to think you can stand against me, boy. You're nothing but an ant beneath my boot."

With a roar of defiance, Nagisa launched himself at Omni-Man, his fists flying in a desperate flurry of blows. But each strike seemed to only enrage his adversary further, fueling Omni-Man's relentless assault.

Omni-Man: "Is this the best you can do? Pathetic."

With a brutal efficiency, Omni-Man began to rain down blows upon Nagisa, each strike carrying the full force of his monstrous strength. Nagisa staggered under the onslaught, his body battered and bruised, his vision swimming with pain.

Nagisa: "I won't...give up..."

But even as he fought to stay on his feet, Nagisa could feel his strength waning, his limbs growing heavy with exhaustion. With each passing moment, the weight of Omni-Man's blows became more unbearable, threatening to crush him beneath their relentless force.

As Nagisa stumbled backwards, his knees threatening to buckle beneath him, Omni-Man loomed over him like a colossus, his expression twisted into a cruel sneer of triumph.

Omni-Man: "It's over, boy. You never stood a chance against me."

With a huge, devastating blow, Omni-Man brought Nagisa crashing to the ground, the force of the impact sending shockwaves of agony coursing through his broken body.

Omni-man then simply turned and started walking away completely unaffected by the fight

And that's a wrap

Oooh I loved writing this a little help never hurts