Freed

As Nagisa's ordeal dragged on, the villains reveled in their sadistic game, their voices dripping with malice as they taunted their captive.

Villain 1: Look at him, squirming like a worm on a hook. Pathetic.

Villain 2: Indeed. But he won't be squirming for long. We'll break him, one way or another.

Their laughter echoed through the chamber, a chilling reminder of the cruelty that lurked within their hearts. But Nagisa refused to let their words break him, refused to give them the satisfaction of seeing him submit.

Nagisa: You think you can break me? You think I'll just roll over and let you control me? You don't know me at all.

His voice was strained, his words laced with defiance as he stared down his tormentors with steely determination. But the villains only laughed harder, their twisted amusement fueling their relentless assault.

Villain 1: "Oh, we know you, little boy. We know you better than you know yourself."

Villain 2: And soon, you'll know just how powerless you truly are.

Their words cut through Nagisa like a knife, slicing through his resolve with ruthless efficiency. But still, he refused to give up, refused to let them see the fear that gnawed at his insides.

Nagisa: You can torture me all you want, but you'll never break me. I'll never give in to you, never surrender to your darkness.

His voice wavered, but his resolve remained unshakable, a beacon of defiance in the face of overwhelming darkness. And as the villains continued their relentless assault, Nagisa held onto that flicker of hope, that glimmer of light that refused to be extinguished.

But as the days turned into weeks, and the weeks into months, Nagisa's resolve began to falter. The torture took its toll on his body and mind, wearing him down until he was little more than a shell of his former self. The villains showed no mercy, their sadistic games growing more twisted with each passing day.

Nagisa's screams echoed through the chamber, a haunting symphony of pain and despair that filled the air with their anguished cries. But still, he refused to give in, refused to let the darkness consume him completely.

And then, one fateful day, the villains brought out their most twisted creation yet—a device designed to amplify Nagisa's pain, to break him down until there was nothing left but a hollow husk of the boy he once was.

Nagisa screamed as the agony washed over him, a tidal wave of torment that threatened to engulf him whole. But even as his vision blurred and his consciousness began to fade, he clung to the faint glimmer of hope that burned within him like a beacon in the darkness.

For he knew that no matter how dire his circumstances may seem, he would never give up—not as long as there was still breath left in his body, still a spark of defiance in his soul.

And so Nagisa endured, As the relentless torture dragged on, Nagisa's spirit grew wearier with each passing day. But just when he felt he could endure no more, a sudden commotion erupted in the chamber, shattering the oppressive silence like a thunderclap.

Nagisa's eyes widened in disbelief as he watched his captors sent flying by an unseen force, their cries of alarm drowned out by the chaos that ensued. And then, amidst the confusion, a familiar voice echoed through the chamber, a voice that filled Nagisa's heart with hope.

Mother: Nagisa! Hold on, we're coming for you!

His parents, members of the esteemed Guardians of the Globe, stood before him, their faces a mask of determination as they surveyed the scene before them. With a surge of relief, Nagisa felt a glimmer of hope ignite within him, a spark of defiance that refused to be extinguished.