The Chaos continues

Nagisa's fury was palpable as he charged towards Kaito, his muscles tense and his eyes ablaze with an intensity that sent a chill down Kaito's spine.

Nagisa: You'll pay for what you did to Kyoka!

With each step, Nagisa's rage seemed to swell, fueling his determination to avenge Kyoka's suffering.

Kaito braced himself, his heart pounding in his chest as he prepared to face the full force of Nagisa's wrath.

Kaito: You think you can defeat me, human? You're nothing but a mere insect compared to a viltrumite!

Despite his bravado, a flicker of doubt gnawed at the edges of Kaito's consciousness, a primal instinct warning him of the impending danger.

As Nagisa closed the distance between them, Kaito raised his arms in a defensive stance, his eyes narrowing as he focused on his opponent's every move.

With a primal roar, Nagisa unleashed a flurry of punches, each blow fueled by his righteous fury and unyielding determination.

Nagisa: Eat this!

Kaito fought back with all the skill and strength at his disposal, his movements fluid and precise as he parried Nagisa's assault.

The clash of titans echoed through the barren landscape, the air crackling with the intensity of their battle.

Despite Kaito's formidable strength and skill, Nagisa's rage seemed to know no bounds.

Nagisa: I won't let you get away with hurting her!

With each passing moment, he fought with a ferocity that bordered on madness, his every movement guided by a single-minded desire for vengeance.

Kaito: "You'll have to do better than that, human!"

But Kaito was not one to back down easily. As Nagisa pressed his attack, Kaito countered with a relentless barrage of his own.

Kaito: You think you can defeat me? I am a viltrumite!

Nagisa's voice cut through the chaos like a blade, his words dripping with contempt as he faced down his adversary.

Nagisa: Does it look like I care? You hurt someone I care about, and for that, you'll pay.

His eyes blazed with a fierce determination, his resolve unshakeable in the face of Kaito's taunts.

Kaito narrowed his eyes, a flicker of uncertainty flashing across his face before he regained his composure.

Kaito: "You may have spirit, human, but that won't save you from the might of a viltrumite."

With a snarl, he launched himself at Nagisa once more, his fists clenched and his movements fluid as he sought to overwhelm his opponent with sheer brute force.

But Nagisa was ready. With a swift sidestep, he dodged Kaito's attack and delivered a punishing blow to the viltrumite's side, sending him staggering backwards.

Nagisa: "You'll have to do better than that."

His voice was cold and determined, his eyes fixed on Kaito with unwavering focus as he prepared for the next round of their brutal showdown.

Kaito: fine, I warned you, Human

Kaito rushes at nagisa with even more force than before

As Kaito's onslaught intensified, Nagisa found himself pushed onto the defensive, his movements becoming more frantic as he struggled to keep up with the relentless assault.

Nagisa gritted his teeth, his muscles straining against the force of Kaito's blows. With each strike, he could feel his strength waning, his breath growing labored as he fought to hold his ground against the relentless Viltrumite.