Chaotic clash

They are having a stare down with the viltrumite

?: Yeah that's exactly true l've been sent too check this planet out of life and if they have it conquer it for the glory of the viltrumite empire my name is
Kaito

Kyoka: Is this guy really a Viltrumite? He seems less psychotic.

Nagisa: Yeah, but who knows. Lots of humans are different; Viltrumites could be the same.

Kaito: I can hear you, and yes, I am a bit less brutal than most of my kind. But don't get me wrong.

With a crack of his knuckles, Kaito took flight, his gaze fixed on Nagisa and Kyoka with a fierce determination.

Kyoka: Any chance we can make a run for the ship?

Nagisa: Nope. Even if we could, he'd destroy it.

Kaito: Nice observation.

Nagisa: Hey, tell me something. You ever heard of a Viltrumite named Nolan?

Kaito raised an eyebrow, intrigued by the question.

Kaito: Yes, he's legendary—a truly strong Viltrumite. How have you heard of him?

Nagisa: That's not important. I just wanted to know how you stack up, as it were.

Kaito: Well, if we fought, he'd surely be the victor.

Nagisa smirked in excitement, a fire igniting in his eyes.

Nagisa: Then I've got a shot. I left a scar on him.

Kaito: You did what? I don't believe you. Okay, let's do this!

With a swift movement, Kaito rushed toward the duo, his speed and strength on full display as he struck Nagisa in the gut. Despite the blow, Nagisa gritted his teeth and stood his ground, responding with a powerful knee to Kaito's jaw.

The impact sent them both skidding back, the ground trembling beneath their feet as they prepared for the next round of their intense battle.

Kaito: Not bad. Well then, I guess I can go all out.

Kyoka then sent him flying with a huge sound wave

Kyoka: "Let's show him what we're made of, Nagisa!"

Nagisa nodded, a fierce determination burning in his eyes as they both charged towards Kaito. Kyoka unleashed a powerful sonic blast, sending shockwaves rippling through the air, while Nagisa followed up with a flurry of lightning-fast strikes, aiming to catch Kaito off guard.

Kaito, however, proved to be a formidable opponent, effortlessly dodging their attacks and countering with devastating blows of his own. His fists moved with blinding speed, each strike packed with enough force to shatter concrete.

Despite their best efforts, Nagisa and Kyoka found themselves struggling to keep up with Kaito's relentless assault. They exchanged a quick glance, silently communicating their next move.

Nagisa: Kyoka, cover me!

With a nod, Kyoka unleashed another powerful sonic wave, creating a distraction as Nagisa charged forward, his movements fluid and precise. With a swift motion, he aimed a series of strikes at Kaito's midsection, aiming to weaken his defenses.

Kaito, however, proved to be more resilient than anticipated, effortlessly shrugging off Nagisa's attacks and retaliating with a devastating uppercut that sent Nagisa reeling backwards.

Kyoka: Nagisa!"

She rushed to his side, her heart pounding with concern as she helped him to his feet. Despite the setback, they refused to back down, their determination unwavering as they prepared to face Kaito once more.