CHAPTER{9}

Mrs

Mrs. Gardener

Has been working for the Silvestri's since Domenico was born as a nanny. Her husband died along with the boys's father. Maybe old but knows how to beat you up if needed to, curtesy of Domenico. She helps with simple stuff around the house.

48 years old

~~~~~~

AKARI

It was now lunchtime and I was still in my room, Paloma brought me jug of water a while back, it's empty now. Someone opens the door and they reveal themselves, Neiva walks into my room.

She grabs my wheelchair, "Get in." She demands and I do immediately as she asks. She begins to push me out of the room, "Since your idiotic brothers won't give you a tour, I decided to give you one myself." She said as we travel down the hall.

We reached the end and we started from there, "This is the laundry and they also keep their cleaning supplies, extra blankets and sheets in here." I noticed that my stuff had been transferred to the dryer.

We walk out the room and pass Domenico's office and my room. "There are about three guest rooms down here and there's more upstairs." We get to a door and there were stairs leading down. "Down there is the theater and the panic room, we can't go down there yet because...you know." She closes the door and we continue out the hall.

She turned left and as she pushed me, we passed the front door and the stairs which were diagonal to the door. She took me to the kitchen which was connected to the dining area. "This is the kitchen and dining area as you already know." She says gesturing to both areas.

She then told me were everything belongs and led me out of the kitchen and back into the open area

She then told me were everything belongs and led me out of the kitchen and back into the open area. We pass the stairs again and we also pass what I assume to be an elevator. We go down a hall and I notice it to be the one we walked to on my first day here.

We get to the doors and they were opened for us by the same guard who was there the other time. "This is the main living room where we have the family meetings." She says as she went to grab a bottle of water and hand it to me.