1~ Returning India

~'' °•[:::🪐:::]•°''~

After 5 years, I'm going India. Though I didn't wanted but Mom forced me to a certain extent that my declination broke. I thought I'll never go to India, after THAT INCIDENT, it had broken me to such an extent that I'm still thriving to gather the broken pieces of my heart.

My Mother and Father both are college lovers and both of them are Professors of the same college where the first chapter of their story was written. We are not so influential but enough to lead a happy, charming life every people yearns for. My parents provided us the best education and all necessities and a high class life profile.

With there whole heart support and my devotion towards Law, made me a successful lawyer and my years of hardwork bloomed by making me a successful lawyer. 5 years back I came to London with nothing just a shattered, broken self and to distract myself from all pains, I got madly engrossed with study and that quiet helped me though.

I'm just sitting in my private jet with my bestfriend Rivaan, he's my college buddy and my mother is very fond of him, she wanted Anu and Riv to join me in this trip, Anu had some work so she didn't afford to come with us but Riv came, as he's also excited to meet mom a lot, I don't really know what she sees in him, he's totally a crack headed asshole. He's sitting beside me engulfed into some documents or else he would annoy out the shit of me.

Honestly he and Ananya are the best few people whom I got in my college life. They honestly healed me enough, made me happy and all carefree. Rivaan is a bit protective for me, he used to save me from all the proposals that I used to get and act as my fake boyfriend, funny right. He's such a charming soul, I'm glad to have him as my bestie, our vibe matches, but I honestly never gave the place of HIM to Riv, no one in this life couldn't take his place honestly, he was like a lost fit of puzzle that could complete me but some people or you can say some stories ends without the essence fulfill, and the puzzle painfully ends.

And I cannot believe it that our 13 years of friendship was so weak that it took minutes to break. It hurts to the core that my own sister stooped such low and thought such things about me, I wish going there I couldn't see HIM or my sister for whom I would have gave my life it was needed. I just don't wanna face them.

Thinking all of these, I didn't sort when I fell asleep. My sleep broke with the movement of a pair of hands on my head. I slept keeping my head on Riv 's shoulder and now he wrapped his arms around me and caressing my hairs, he pecked my crown.

" Dora, wake up yr " He said, he's again annoying me, Anu and Riv gave me this nickname Dora as my height is as small as DORA THE EXPLORER.

" Not again Riv " I said and yawned, he pinched my cheeks, its a long time I consumed this good sleep in last few days as I was in a hectic schedule, as to study for a critical case but by yesterday all things are wrapped up and I won it.

"We reached " He said, my body guards took all the luggage and we sat in the car.

A few minutes we are away from reaching home, Riv wrapped his hands around my shoulder and kissed my hand, muttering " Don't worry everything will be fine ".His words somehow calmed a bit of the storm in me.

I don't know I was feeling pathetic for some reason, again stepping in India. All I just don't want to take more pain going away from here.

We reached home, I pressed the door bell, Riv is holding my hand to provide me a bit of strength as I wad panicking, my gut feeling was saying that something worse is gonna happen. Mom opend the door and I hugged her tightly again seeking the motherly warmth, the same love inflicting in the hug that's enough to relieve me from a restless feeling. Mom pulled back from the hug and pecked my forehead lovingly.

Riv said namaste to her, and touched her feet seeking blessing as they were meeting the first time in real life, but they have talked a lot when I used to do video call to mom and dad. I, Riv and Anu shares a penthouse as we ualways want each other's company since college, mom is very fond of them but specially Riv.

"Mom where's dad " I asked, said he's in the living room, we three headed towards the living room and then saw a sight that again ignited  a shatter through me, someone I didn't want to witness, or can't face also. After witnessing the second person Rivaan came forward and held my hand tightly.

Dad spoke " Diksha beta...... " .

~'' °•[:::🪐:::]•°''~

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧