2 ~ Meeting Him

~'' °•[:::🪐:::]•°''~

After reaching the living room, I saw HIM, The Akarsh Singhania, the sole reason of tons of pain I'm bearing. I saw both of our families talking, his sister was cooing a little cute chubby baby of 6 months who was sucking his thumb. But among them I didn't find Mrs Dripti Akarsh Singhania, where she is?

Riv held my hand tightly, as Akarsh was starring at me, gazing into my soul, the eye contact was so intense as he was starring with some unknown emotion hardly can be deciphered. Suddenly his gaze went to Riv and mine's Intertwined hand, and clenching his fist the vein of his forehead popped.

My father came towards me and engulfed me in a tight hug and asked "Kasi hai meri bacchi"

" Bass thik hu" I replied by closing my eyes, a lone tear escaped.

By pulling from the hug dad said "Who's this young man"

"Uncle I'm Rivaan, Diksha's friend "Riv said

"Oh Rivaan, yeah yeah, come Beta" Riv touched his feet in sense of gratitude, hugged him but still he didn't left my hand.

"Dad I'm tired after this hectic journey, I'm going to my room" I exclaimed not wanting to see Akarsh.

"Will I show Rivaan the guest room" Dad asked

"No, I would show him, attend your guest ; Come with me Riv". I said. We left and headed towards our room.

Riv followed me, and we reached my room, he asked " Are you okay Dora "

"I'm ok Riv don't worry, the guest room is adjacent to my room, freshen up and take some rest".

Our Luggages were kept in our respective rooms. I freshen up and lied on the bed.

I don't know but seeing Akarsh again didn't gave me that lovesick, fluttering butterflies like feeling, it was something very intense, very anguish, frustrating or rather a more of a hateful feeling towards him.

I don't know what he felt after seeing me but his gaze was very shuddering, and I can clearly say that he didn't liked Riv. Not that I care but it was too hard too decipher and I'm not able to do it.

Mom barged into my room and said "Beta wear a kurti and come in the hall and meet the guests "

"I'm not at all interested maa, and I'm also not feeling well" I exclaimed.