3 ~ Immensely Beautiful

~'' °•[:::🪐:::]•°''~

I was sitting in the living room of Malhotra Mansion. Mom and dad were talking to Uncle as they decided my remarriage with Diksha. At first I opposed their decision, but as far as it's concerned about my child, I couldn't neglect it. After a bit of thinking I didn't dejected my parents thoughts. They discussed about this with Diksha's parents, but after a lot of denial they agreed it to some extent and the rest lies on Diksha.

I'm not mourning for Dripti's demise to be honest, because the hate for her she created in me was successful to bury my love in a grave. I was immensely hurt to know how she betrayed me, what she did and due to that what grave mistakes I had done. I was somewhat broken by her death but the hate was so strong to leave mourning for her. And now I'm just filled with immense hate towards her. I just want to move on, and live my life happily with my little one.

But in all these mess, a blissful thing happened with me is my SON, my little ball of happiness, my ray of life. He just lightened my gloomy world with uis gleeful radiations. He's a kind of grumpy child, and doesn't like to be attached to new people. His happy place is me, mom, dad and Akriti and Uncle, Aunty. I know he lacks of the motherly warmth in such a tender age in which one doesn't even develops an understanding. I hope for sake of him Diksha will give us a chance MAYBE.

I know that Diksha will reject this proposal, that's why I first of all disagreed. I am even shameful to meet her, after knowing the truth. I am feeling as an total asshole to believe Dripti and hurting Diksha. I'm the sole reason why our 13 years of friendship died, I couldn't even trust her, after spending 13 years with her. She's such a pure soul and I know I don't even deserve her.

She is so kind that I know she'll accept Arav, but she'll never accept me, I know. And if she ever rejects this proposal I'll surely respect her decision. I got to know from Aunty that she never even once also visited India in these 5 years. This made me more remorseful for my act that I'm not even able to Recontact her. In somewhat 6 months I had tracks about her from Aunty. As I really want to remorse to her. But I am lack of Courage.

"Haan wo aj hi ayegi, kuch hi der mei pohchegi, call kara tha humne", Uncle said to dad, my Dad held my hand and whispered in my ear that Diksha is coming. I'm feeling overwhelmed about the fact that I'll meet her after 5 years. But an uncertainty, a feeling of fright or you can say a gloomy feeling is continuously engulfing me. And a great fear of her rejection is into me.

I don't think she'll even talk to me. But I will try my best in these to talk to her, I'll try to convey my remorse to her. If she doesn't want to talk to me she can, or if she'll never forgive me I'll accept that too, but for even once I just want her to listen me. I will be satisfied with her every decision, but I really want to remove this weight from my heart, since 6 months I'm bearing this with me.