6 ~ Rejection

✎𓂃Enjoy Reading Guys ✧˖°.🎧📖

::📖⋆。°✩📜✎::

::ᝰ.💌::

~'' °•[:::🪐:::]•°''~

Mom arranged all these things without even informing me WOW! She's so determined to wed me off to Akarsh. I don't know why she's not even listening me. But after today's dinner I'll make it firmly clear that I'll not marry him. And will make sure that my decision should be the last of acceptance.

Mom told me to wear this beautiful red anarkali, honestly all the accessories and the outfit she brought is enchanting, and not to be self obsessed but I can't help, I'm looking beautiful. Honestly I'm wearing traditional outfit after a long time, since I'm in London, I only wore Western clothes as they are more preferable there.

I even posted a pic of myself in Instagram, my friends really complimented me, even Riv was flirting with me seeing me in this outfit. It's his always wala thing, whenever he founds me and Ananya styled in a different way he always compliments us, flirts with us. He's so chaotic.

As by evening "The Singhania Parivar" arrived, my dearest Mom told me to do the stuffs that a typical Indian girl does when her to - be - in - laws comes to visit them. I did it honestly, I greeted them with the uttermost respect and they blessed me too.

But the cutest thing happened today is that, my Arav Cutie gave me a beautiful rose and a chocolate. He's such a sweetheart and since he saw me he's just clinging to me doing his heart flattering activities.

But suddenly my Mom told me to take Akarsh to my room for some friendly conversations. It's disgusting honestly, I really loathes his presence after whatever he did, but my Mom is giving her 100% to approve this relation.

But jovi ho, last mei karungi to mei apni he.

[ At the last, I'll do whatever my heart wants ]

I ignored him all the way, but he shamelessly still followed me, but maintaining my ignorance, I continued to play with baby Arav, he reminds me of my sister. But my thoughts of terrance broke when Riv called me, after the end of conversation,

I got reminder that yes Akarsh is also here, I saw him standing leaning against the threshold of my room, staring at me as a creep, with a ugly smile on his face. Suddenly what happened to him, he came and sat beside me but at some distance for that I'm grateful.

His presence felt uncomfortable so I left him and went in the balcony, giving a scar of cold shoulder.

I was staring at the moon, how beautiful it is, so serene so attractive, it radiates so much positivity, and the stars twinkling around, it looks too much glorious as a view. The low breeze providing an unknown comfort and relaxation in all these chaos.

I'll soon return London, I can't stay here, today itself I'll make every thing clear. And also take Mumma Papa with me.

Suddenly I felt a presence behind me, I knew it who's that, so I didn't turn, suddenly after a comfortable silence he spoke something really unexpected, that was enough to race my heartbeats, the ache I'm tolerating since years being just by hearing his mere voice.

"I'm sorry"

"I'm so sorry Diksha, please forgive me"

"Diksha please look at me, please talk to me, I'm burdened with this guit Diksha, please talk, please"

He is speaking, I kept numb, it is too painful to utter something all the flashbacks start hitting me, tears are drenching my cheeks, suddenly I slapped him.

*slap* "Diksha" He said in a slow meek voice.

"Diksha, what Diksha huh, why are you here, after fucking 5 years why are you here, wasn't that enough, or you want to insult me more huh -
H

e cuts me in between and says -

" I know I did a terrible mistake, and I'm really sorry for that, after knowing the truth since 9 months from now, it made me ashamed for my deeds and I'm burdened to you for forgiveness, I was blind in love Diksha, just blind, it had taken off all the ability to think about, I understood my mistakes I'm sorry, please forgive me for the sake of our friendship ". He pleaded in a meek voice.

" Ok you know these, how did you know, when did you know and when did you decided to blow my peace off with this crocodiles's tears, what new drama you just started, why you came again in my peaceful life huh" I asked him, not able to comprehend the piece of information I recived.

" I got to know this by Dripti, 9 months back, she herself spat everything, how cunningly, wickedly she plotted everything and -" I cutted him of and spoke

" You know, your words are buring in me, as if someone is adding venom in my pain, and I don't fucking care about your repentance and all, if you didn't care since 4 years, rest also is all your facade, and for the fucking sake of our friendship, it was a pure bond, atleast from my side it was pure, don't keep it at any sake, I really adorned it a lot, and fucking dump your expectations of gaining forgiveness from me, you were blind, so you may keep blind, why are you even showing all these care, repentance, pain, burdens all these shits to me, neither you cared ever nor you'll ever, stop all these drama" I spat at him. He's looking at me with numb voice, eyes devoid of any gleam.

"Diksha, if I never cared I wouldn't have come to you, you were my bestfriend and I still consider you one, it was just I was hurt to think that you stoop so low, but in reality I stooped, and my affection for you is still alive for you and it always it was, I wasn't able to belive you, I'm sorry, I'll try to make it up for you through my whole life, I'll beg your forgiveness -

"You don't need to, I don't consider you anyone of me, I don't care what you are upto, and I don't want to marry you, I'm all aware of your denial too, and today I'll make every sorts of it clear in front of yours and my parents, don't worry" I blurted out, cutting him off. All clearing my thoughts. At any cost I'll reject this proposal, I can't live with a person like him. If not love, my life will be atleast at peace, and that's all I want.

" But I want you to marry me Diksha, I want you to be my wife, MINE forever" He spoke it, all buring my soul.

*SLAP*

~'' °•[:::🪐:::]•°''~

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

✩Words - 1100
✩Votes target - 50