4 ~ She's dead

~'' °•[:::🪐:::]•°''~

"She's no more, she died 6 months back"

Mom's words are just ringing in my mind, what had happened in these 5 years that she died! I'm numb to even react, my brain is freezing, a lump is forming, prohibiting me from uttering any word, my hands are shaking, this is hard to accept, I wished I never crossed this reality.

"Yes beta she died due to an accident, she was driving and got clashed with another car for rash driving, that time she was 8 months pregnant, the local people took her to hospital and we got to know that only the baby is saved, mother was severely injured. And Arav also had several issues and was kept under medications for 3 months of his birth and his regular checkup is done every week, he always needs special care and attention". Mom said, she is continuously sobbing, dad's head is hunged low, I know that he's feeling pain too.

"Mom.... Why wasn't I.......informed all these" I asked.

" I didn't want to give you any sort of stress as you were at the peak of your carrier, and it wasn't required to inform you either" Mom said.

"Mom, I was required to know this, I'm her elder sister" I spoke being badly hurt. I know she's the sole reason of my miseries, but how can I forget my little baby.

" You were away from India, and I knew your health conditions, I couldn't take any risk in case of you, and if you really want to show sister's love, MARRY AKARSH, BE ARAAV'S MOM " Mom dropped a bomb at me, it can't happen, just to prove the purity of my love for her, I can't do this unfairness to me, I knew how pure my love is for her.

I surely can't just drag myself in the hell just for the sake of my sister's last wish. Very hardly I overcame my trauma, my insecurities, all the pain , all these are buried in me, and I don't want to have everything again. I couldn't intend Mom to say these, it was to unexpected, my mind can't process these things, it's very painful. It's soley making me numb.

Dad came to me and hugged me, "Don't scream at her Riddhi"

"But it was Dripti's last wish in death bed, she wanted that her son may get all the love he deserves, and that only Diksha can give" Mom. Said to Dad.

"Stop it Mom, please stop it" I screamed, by hearing it Riv also came downstairs. I ran towards my room and locked it. I want to have some personal peace but that seems devoid in my life, ughhh till a time I'll have this bastard Akarsh in my life, it will only be like this way.

Having him in my life again, and marrying him would he the last thing to be done by me. I just don't want to neglect my peaceful life by being with him. Peace will totally be excluded surely. I'm having a strong intuition that after knowing the truth and agreeing all this marriage stuffs, he will again try to interfere in my life, mending friendship and all these nonsense, no chance I'll let him do this, falling in the trap of his 'friendship' or so-called repentance is not I'm going to tolerate.

His existence is making me so frustrated that my thoughts countered into sleep.

By time, I came home, Diksha's emotions devoid face is flashing back in my mind, I know I'm at fault and maybe she would not marry me also, but for the sake of friendship I want to earn back her forgiveness

By time, I came home, Diksha's emotions devoid face is flashing back in my mind, I know I'm at fault and maybe she would not marry me also, but for the sake of friendship I want to earn back her forgiveness. It was all clearly expressed on her face, by her indirect replies to me, her ignorance clearly determined the amount of hate she pounds for me.

But now I'm getting a second chance and maybe the last chance to win her back, I don't expect any other emotion of her for me, not after the blunders I did, but the pure friendship we had for years, I want it back. I'm well aware of the fact that how thin our friendship was, from my side honestly, first of all ut was due to dipti, I was too dumb to believe her words. But I'm ready to make it up all for her, just I need a chance.

I called Aunty about taking her to a friendly date at the weekend, she told that Diksha got to know about Dipti's death and also the marriage proposal my parents brought for her, she clearly not gave her denial but she's too engaged to be going in a date with me. But I was determined to talk, so Aunty plans a family dinner, in order to engage her in sort of this proposal, and at least I could talk to her, on the weekend.

~'' °•[:::🪐:::]•°''~