8 ~ Her Sacrifice

✎𓂃Enjoy Reading Guys ✧˖°.🎧📖

::📖⋆。°✩📜✎::

::ᝰ.💌::

~'' °•[:::🪐:::]•°''~

I said, I'll fucking marry him, I said that, I said, I accepted this marriage proposal. Why it's always me, why don't I have a choice, why he's being a desperate creep and willingly forcing me, I'm not able to understand all these. A dam of tears formed on my eyes, they can broke at any second, I'm trying to calm my self, control my emotions but I can't help.

I was standing at the middle of the hall, everybody was looking at me for my decision. It was utterly difficult, and profoundly ridiculous to even think. A lump formed in my throat, my mind clouded with millions of emotions and thoughts, it's making me suffocated, but with a great effort I profusely said the venomous words that would destroy my peaceful future. But I'm required to do it.

Dad seemed slightly upset with my decision, and Mom isn't happy either. I don't know but she was determined to wed me off to him, but now she's not looking happy. I did whatever she wants. I agreed to this proposal right.

Rivaan is staring at me, with a shocked and angry expression on his face. I can't help but remove my eyes from his, prohibiting an eye contact, what he's thinking of me, will he take me as a pathetic, after so much is done, how I'm even able to accept it.

And continuously glaring at Akarsh. I know my decision is raging him. He can't tolerate it. I know he'll talk to me and I'll make sure to clear all these matter. I will not withstand by the withdrawal of his support, he's my support pillar, in such a heinous situation.

Uncle Aunty seemed quiet happy, they were giving me a warm smile radiating their affection towards me. Aunty blessed me and made me wear a beautiful pair of gold bangles. She gave me some Shagun kinda thing, and feed me sweets, Uncle too blessed me by keeping his hand on my head.

By my wish, the marriage will take place with minimal rituals, only our close friends and family members will be present, as this isn't a proper marriage but a Marriage of Contract. We decided to organise a big reception party, as to announce our relationship to the media.

Well, this specific idea cracked in my mind, by this way it will be easy for the divorce, after the time period of Contract is over. Akarsh made this plan, such a wizard he's. He wickedly convinced me for this relation keeping my sister's demise at stake.

Now he's sitting beside me, enjoying the delicacies prepared by my Mom. And glancing at me, by some intervals. It took me great effort to even engulf the food, that seemed stuck in my throat. The tasty food seems also as poison equivalent to the decision I had taken. Every thing seeme shattered to me.
EVERYTHING.