9 ~ Her Lost Feelings

✎𓂃Enjoy Reading Guys ✧˖°.🎧📖

::📖⋆。°✩📜✎::

::ᝰ.💌::

~'' °•[:::🪐:::]•°''~

"Diksha, that Motherfucker manipulated you, and you caught into his trap" Riv said to me.

" I can't help Riv, by any means I have to find the murderers of my sister" I said to him in a low voice, somehow Riv was looking totally disappointed about this matter.

"Diksha, I'm getting your point, but you fucking need to understand, the way you are thinking about the concept of box, may be all these are false, he's saying to provoke you, as he knows how much you love your sister after a lot happened but still your love didn't an ounce reduced towards her" Riv said, trying to make me understand his words. His words made a quite sense, I need to do a sharp enquiry about this matter.

" Yes, you are right, I'll have to enquire about this matter, to detect it's truthfulness, after that we'll go in any further decision, why the fuck I haven't thought about this" I said to him.

" Diksha, I think you should deny this proposal, there is still time left, I'll support you, Uncle will support you with your decision, I don't want him to hurt you again, he's a bastard. Maybe by something, or by his weak point we can blackmail him, and get the things out of him, what say" He said to me, thinking about it a bit, I said -

"I don't think this will work yaar, he doesn't has such a point, all this will complicate the situations more, as per the contract I'll be his wife for 2 years, by that I'll investigate and find the murderer"

"Diksha, you are saying this, you arr agreeing to marry him, you know to which extent he can go, what if he hurts you again, what if his obsession gets deadly, we can't take any chance of risk Diksha, DAMN IT, UNDERSTAND WOMAN" Riv said in a loud voice, precisely shouting.

" I'm understanding your points too, buy please lower your voice, Mom Dad are sleeping" I scolded him a bit.

"And hurting me, huh I'm not the old Diksha, you know me pretty well, I'm not that dumb, naive, emotional girl, who precisely get hurt by everyone. The new version of me is dangerous as well as fierce also, I'll take revenge of all his misdeeds with me, I'll fucking make him regret of his actions, his whole life a burn in hell. He's taking me as if I'll heal him, but I'm hell bend to bled him" I said to him, confidence dripping from my voice.

"I don't think trying to change your decision will make any sense now, as you are determined, just make sure to take care of your physical as well as your mental health. I really believe this new Diksha Malhotra who is a famous criminal lawyer. I know you'll make it up. Just remember you have my support at every upcoming step. I'll try my level best to help you Diksha" Saying this he let out a huff, his voice sounding assuring, it provided me strength that I actually want from him. He passed out a heart-warming smile, I also reciprocated it. Then he bid me good - night and went to his room.

I'm grateful to him for understanding my point of view and supporting me. Support, this is what I lacked all time. His assurance was all I needed. He's a friend whom every person deserves.

After Riv's departure, 2 hrs had passed still sleep didn't took me in it's embrace. As I was getting restless and tensed about all these stuffs happening, I needed a refreshment.

I went into the kitchen, grabbed a chocolate and butterscotch flavoured cornetto ice-creams and a bottle of coke. This will really cool my mind. All my favorites.

Taking this I headed towards the terrace, the serenity and blindly cold nature is surrounding me with the peaceful embrace. Winds blowing, the weather is too good for today. I sat on the wooden chair and put my earbuds in, playing a taylor Swifts song "Enchanted".

I slowly started enjoying the song, along with the ice-cream. Earlier, I was not biased with english songs, but Enchanted by Taylor Swift grabbed a special place in my heart.

The lines of Enchanted, that always caught my special attention are -

"This is me praying that
This was the very first page
Not where the storyline ends
My thoughts will echo your name
Until I see you again
These are the words I held back
As I was leaving too soon
I was enchanted to meet you

Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you"

All the while, I used to imagine Akarsh in it, all these lines I sang for him, in front of him, but he never understood. These lines were meant for him. Again today I'm listening it, the song is just the same, but now the vibe is different. It felt so good to be in deeply, madly love with someone, until it breaks your heart into millions of pieces. It was so beautiful, so serene.

He was in love with someone, he had someone waiting for him. Painfully yes.

Tears started flowing, soon, I noticed someone's presence, I looked at and saw Dad coming towards me, I wipped my tears off. Dad sat beside me, I leaned on his shoulder, keeping my head on it and side hugging him. It's peaceful.

"How are you beta, it's been days since you came, but we didn't had a heartfelt conversation" He said, I sighed in relax and he continued

"How life is treating you beta, it's been 5 years you are apart from us, just some videocalls and texts, I don't think that can fulfill the hole created between us" His words are making me emotional.

"Dad since 5 years many things changed, the distance between us formed, Dripti 's demise, everything just everything, I became a famous criminal lawyer but my heart is still the same Dad, broken all broken, my past ruined me Dad, mentally I became weak an--

He cutted me off and asked "what past"

I decided to narrate him everything

The Past -

It's been 5 years since that day, after completing my graduation, it was my 22th birthday, I booked a club to enjoy my birthday, and all my college friends, school friends, cousins they were all invited, it were just us youngsters.

After completing graduation, I thought to pursue law. And after that I was intended to study in foreign.

It was 12 in midnight.

After cutting the cake and all, I called Akarsh, and the main spotlight was on us. We were surrounded by curious gazes. Akarsh was giving a casual look, his look defined as if he's getting irritated or angry.

I kneeled down infront of him, and took a beautiful platinum ring out, and said to him -

"I love you Akarsh"
__________________________________
To be continued.....

• Word Count - 1210• Vote Target - 50• Comment down below, how's the chapter

• Word Count - 1210
• Vote Target - 50
• Comment down below, how's the chapter.

Love Y'all are bye ❤🎀