5 ~ Proposal

𓂃Enjoy Reading Guys ✧˖°.🎧📖
::📖⋆。°✩📜✎ᝰ.💌::

~''°•[:::🪐:::]•°''~

As predicted on Sunday, Singhanias were invited in Malhotra Mansion for a small Get-Together.
Mrs Singhania and Akarsh created this plan as to initiate a conversation Diksha and Akarsh.

By evening all there family members except Akriti were present as she was busy with some personal work. Akarsh was garmented in black shirt and trousers, as to get a nice grip of impression on her, after all they are meeting after 5 years and she likes to see him in black. Both father son duo are twinning today.

Around 8 pm they reached Malhotra mansion, Mrs Malhotra greeted them.Whereas Diksha wasn't happy for all of these, her mother didn't even asked her before and organised this Dinner. She informed her about it just in the afternoon itself.

She wore a simple beautiful Red Anarkali Suit as she loves traditional fits more, beautiful red mirror bangles, a chain adorned with a gorgeous red pendant along with matching earrings and ring. A beautiful pair of Anklets consisting of small tiny bells, it doesn't produce heavy sounds, but small tinkling sound that's loveable to hear in silence.

She clicked some pictures and posted in Instagram, because after a huge span she wore traditionals. She looked as if she's the actual Epitome of Beauty.

-•°OTD°•-

But by her intuition she sensed for what it's kept, and what would happen, how her own mother would manipulate her

But by her intuition she sensed for what it's kept, and what would happen, how her own mother would manipulate her. She knew it pretty well that it's all arranged for the initiation of conversation between Akarsh and her. Her Mom was always fond of Dipti more, so it's very easy for her to do these.

As per her mother's instructions, and also her constant denials about this wedding, her Mom is intended to make her married, because as per her belief, she knows Akarsh from childhood, they were best friends from then, and they have a great understanding between them, and that are the requirements to have a healthy married life.