7 ~ She's Ready

✎𓂃Enjoy Reading Guys ✧˖°.🎧📖

::📖⋆。°✩📜✎::

::ᝰ.💌::

~''°•[:::🪐:::]•°''~

~''°•[:::🪐:::]•°''~

After a manipulating conversation, something very impossible is achieved by me. Now after our conversations me and Diksha are heading towards the living room, where all the elders are waiting eagerly to know our decision, it was quite a task to achive but when you know how to play with words, and control a human brain it's easy. As a businessman I have to use these kind of tricks.

We are walking, Arav in my hold, he's sleepy. I glanced at Diksha's face, it devoids any ounce of emotion, all gloomy, as her all charms are washed off, she seems indulged in a deep thinking, probably about this decision but I know she won't back off now. I'll make sure to close all the ways.

As we entered the living room, all elders are looking towards us, her parents are patiently awaiting for her answer, starring keenly at her face, trying to decipher her thinkings and forward actions. We are standing in the middle of the hall, my parents glanced at me and then looked at Diksha.

"Mom, Dad" She said to her parents.

"Yes beta, what do you thought about this marriage" Her Mom interrogated her.

"I'm ready for this marriage" She concluded her approval, in a meeky voice equivalent to a whisper. Since there was pin-drop silence, her voice got audible.

Her Mom maintained a stotic face after knowing her decision, her Dad 's reaction was slightly upset. My parents smiled lightly at her. But the most amusing reaction was given by that guy Rivaan, he was totally shocked by her decision, as if he didn't expected this, he seemed disappointed. And glared at me, as I stood beside her. I royally ignored it.

After that her Mom brought Ladoos (a Indian sweet) and feed it to her and me, followed by my Mom, and her dad and my dad. It's a sweet gesture to exclaim the auspiciousness of a forward celebration and to dedicate happiness.

My Mom made her wear a Khandani Bangles as it's passed from generation to generation to the to - be brides of our family. She wears it till her marriage and after that she keeps it with her. They were looking really nice on her honestly. It was with Dipti but since her demise she took them back and kept them with her. And blessed her with some Notes of 2000 as they are forwarded as the Shagun. And made her eat sweets.

Diksha seemed very unhappy towards it. She's just giving a small fake smile to justify her gladness towards all these rituals and to keep the heart of my parents. As they are truly happy for this Alliance. My parents were always fond of Diksha more. And there's no change in it.