New school

(Jessica's POV continued)

   As i walk into the office i see a pretty blonde haired lady with green eyes who looks to be in her late 20s early 30s.

"Hello, I'm Amy. How may I help you?" The blonde greets me.

"Uhm....hello I'm n-new here. My names uh...J-Jessica Adams" I finally was able to stutter out. The woman typed something in the computer and printed two pieces of paper

"Ok dear, her you are this first paper is your locker number and combination. Your locker number is locker 318 its going to be on your left. And the second paper is your schedule looks like you have Mr. Jones for home room. Good luck and if you have any questions please feel free to ask any time." The lady gave me the two papers then told me which door to go out and which way to go for my locker.

I left with a quick "Thank you." Following her directions i finally got to my locker opening it and throwing some books my mom made me bring but i didn't need into it before trying to find my home room. While i was walking in the hallway i got so many stares, it made me feel uncomfortable. All of the sudden a girl with long wavy blonde hair and blue eyes comes up to and says "Hi!, I'm Sierra. You must be the new girl, Jessica?"

"Y-yes" was all i could manage to stutter out. "I'm here to help you find your way around school. So, who do you have for home room?" She ask sweetly. She seemed nice but to friendly, i could tell that she was probably going to be my first new friend. "Mr. Jones" i replied smiling a little. "Oh, great i have him home room too, follow me." She smiled back. So off we went to home room.

(Jaycen's POV)

"JAYCEN GET UP!" My sister yells in my ear causing me to jolt awake and sit straight up. I was shocked but soon it turned to irritation when I see it was only my little sister Stacy trying to get me up for school.

"What? Did you have to yell in my ear that loud?" I ask her still trying to fix my ears from her screaming in them. "You wouldn't get up the other 5 times i tried just shaking you and asking nicely. So...i screamed. It worked didn't it?" She replied back walking out my room, leaving me to get ready for school.

I guess i didn't want to get up i was having too good of a dream. In my dream i had met my mate and all i could see of her was her purple-blue eyes shinning in the dark. They were beautiful and when her sweet voice called my name it sent a shiver down my spine. "Jaycen hurry up!" My moms voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I quickly got dressed and rush down stairs. I grabbed a plate of pancakes and started eating. Once i was done eating, it was time to go to school so i grabbed my car keys and headed to my car with a few people from my pack such as, my beta, Ryan, and his mate, Amber, along with my third, David, and my best friend, Nathan.

While we were driving to school we passed some girl that i had never sern before but i didnt get a good look at her because i was driving. When i drove by her every boy in the car whistled and Nathan had yelled "nice ass babe" while David had said "damn I'd tap that any day". When Ryan had agreed with them his mate Amber slapped him in the back of the head causing us all to burst into laughter.

Once we got to school I left to go talk to coach. I'm the quarter back on the football team and coach said he wanted to speak with me. While i was walking on my way to talk to him, all i heard in the hallway was all the guys talking about how they would and i quote 'do anything to tap the new girl', and how 'hot' she was, and all the sluts saying how the new girls 'ugly' and 'a nobody'. Boy with all this talk about how hot she is and seeing how jealous the sluts get, i can't wait to see her. But unfortunately i have to go and talk to coach before i do anything else.

After talking to coach it was time to head off to home room. I was normally always late and my home room teacher Mr. Jones knew that, so i was in no rush to get there on time today. I met up with Nathan, Ryan, David, Amber, and a few other members of my pack by my locker.

Soon everyone parted ways when the warning bell rang to go to class so me and Nathan walked to our home room. When i came through the door i smelt the amazing scent of vanilla, and strawberries. "Do you smell that?" I whispered to my best friend Nathan.

"No, man are you okay?" He asked looking concerned. I didn't answer as i looked around to class to see Sierra, the schools gossip girl talking to someone in the back of the class. I didn't recognize the girl she was talking to and i didn't realize i was staring until Nathan's voice broke me out of my daze "Dude, are you alright?" He asked again.

"Yah, but who's she?" I asked motioning to the strange girl at the back corner of the class. Nathan looked at her and then smiled "that's the hot new girl that we saw this morning on the way here and that everyone's been talking about." He answered staring at her with a big smirk on his face. I looked at Nathan and the look he had on his face only meant one thing, he had some really dirty thoughts going on right now as he stared at the new girl and for some reason my wolf didn't like it.

'Make him stop staring at her like that' my wolf growled in my head 'Why dude? Calm down' I answered back calmly.

We had made our way to our seat, just when we got there, the smell hit me again but this time it was stronger making my wolf howl in my head and go crazy. I looked around following the smell until my eyes landed on the new girl again. "Class we have a new student her name is Jessica. Jessica will you please stand up." Mr. Jones voice broke my thoughts. She stood up and looked around, she wore some old black skinny jeans and a big black hoodie, the sleeves covering her hands. She has long straight black hair and these purple-blue eyes that i swear I've seen before, but where have i seen them? My thoughts were broke again when Mr. Jones said "i expect you all to be very nice to her. Now, any questions for Jessica?"

Nathan was the first hand up "Yes, Nathan what's your question?" Mr. Jones asked. "Do you have a boyfriend?" Nathan practically yelled. I myself wanted know her answer so i just stared at her. Her cheeks turned a faint pink as she looked at her shoes before stuttering out "N-no." making a small smile light up my face. Her voice was so quiet and sweet it brought a chill down my spine making my shiver. My wolf whispered something that sounded a lot like 'mate' but i wasn't sure so i just shrugged it off as nothing.

"Yes Victoria, what's your question?" Mr. Jones asked Victoria who was one of the main sluts here in Blue Moon Highschool. She would always try to get me in bed with her, but it never worked. I was and still am waiting for my mate. I tried to tell her that before, I had told her she needed to wait for hers too but she didn't listen. She even tried convincing me i was her mate once.

"Are you a virgin?" Victoria blurted out. I can't say i was shocked that she asked that she does it to every new kid especially the guys. I looked over from Victoria to Jessica to see she was still looking at the floor like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Y-yes" Jessica's sweet voice answered. Something about her still being a virgin and not having a boyfriend made me and my wolf very happy. "Okay thats enough of the questions. Wouldn't want to make her feel uncomfortable, now would we." Mr. Jones said "So now, Jessica you can sit back down, and class lets get started." Mr. Jones was the history teacher so i hated his class. I hate history its so boring.

Home room flew by before i knew it, normally it would go so slow but now that Jessica's here it seemed to go by fast. Granted all I was doing was staring at her the whole time. Something about her just drew my attention to where i couldn't stop staring at her. She would glance at me a few times during class and i would just smile at her. She was absolutely beautiful, but my wolf and i didn't like how every guy was staring at her. All they wanted was to get her in bed, and since they found out she was a virgin and didn't have a boyfriend, they have not stopped staring at her. I don't know why but it bothered me, but it did

A/N

Hey guys sorry it sucks i tried to make this chapter a little longer than the first i hope you enjoyed it. The picture is a picture of Jessica. Isn't she beautiful lol. Well anyways please be sure to comment so i know what y'all think.

I will be updating maybe tomorrow or Wednesday love ya. I hope you like it. 💚