Date?

(Jessica's POV)

The day went by pretty quick, especially when no one talked to me. The last bell had just rung and now i was walking to my locker.

I reached my locker and put all my books in it, then closed it. When i was about 3 steps away from the school doors, i heard my name being called. I turned around to see Jaycen walking towards me.

Maybe he's here to bully me too. Should i just keep walking? Should i stay? No he's probably here to bully me like everyone else. I should just keep walking.

As i was about to leave and just keep walking Jaycen had caught up and said "hey". I turned around to face him "uhm....hey" was all i could say. He smiled at me and said "so uhm can i give you a ride home? It looks like it's going to rain and i know you walk home"

"Uh...." i was thinking if i should, i mean it is going to rain and i don't want to walk in the rain besides what's a 10 minute drive with him anyways. "Sure, thanks" i finally reply. His smile got even bigger as he grabbed my hand and practically dragged me to his car.

(Jaycen's POV)

She said yes! Was all i could think as i dragged Jessica out to my car. I was holding her hand so i was really happy and calm. My wolf was howling in happiness as she said yes and we were holding hands.

'Mate. My mate. She said yes and is not pulling her hand from ours. She's MINE now. No one can have her' my wolf Xander was screaming in my head. 'Alright. Alright bud. Chill first she's OURS and second she is just hold our hand. Nothing too serious like kissing or anything. Damn dude i know you excited because so am i but don't get to excited. No marking, and No finishing the mating process just yet. Got it?' i told him my voice full of seriousness.

'Yah, yah. I got it. I really, really, really, want to mark her so bad right now tho. But i don't want to scare her away so i guess I'll wait a little while longer. But not too much longer, you better make her OURS soon' Xander told me before i shut him out.

'Nathan i will either be late for practice or i might skip this once. Cover for me. Please. If anyone ask say i had alpha duties' I mind-linked Nathan.

'Okay I'll try. By the way. Why are you missing practice and asking me to lie? You never ever skip or are late to practice and you never ask anyone to lie especially about alpha buisness' Nathan mind-linked back. Shit i guess i should tell him im with Jessica. He knows she's my mate, but i didn't want to tell him i was with her he would start to assume stuff about me and her.

'Im with Jessica, i wanted to drive her home so i could have a little alone time with her. And not in that way so knock the smirk that i know will be there off your face' i decided to tell him the truth i could trust him. After all he was my beta and best friend.

He started laughing in our link 'you know me so well. But okay i get it i guess. Have fun, but not too much fun there Mr. Alpha' oh. My. Gosh. I knew he would say it. I mentally groaned. 'Whatever shut up. Thanks man see ya later' i said before shutting him out.

I was super happy to have Jessica in my car with me so since she lived 10 minutes away, while using the right speed limit, and i wanted more time than that i went super slow so thay it took 20 minutes.

(Jessica's POV)

When we got to his car he opened my door for me and said "ma lady" with a fake british accent. If was actually really freaking cute.... wait..what am i saying? Ugh i dont even know him? But something inside of me is telling me to trust him and is saying that he won't hurt me.