Explaining

(Jessica's POV cont.)

    I woke up several times in the middle of the night. I couldn't sleep well, but everytime i would wake up Jaycen was right there for me. He held me all night and despite how tired it made him to stay up with me he never once left my side.

   I can not believe i almost ran away from all of this. In my 17 years of living i have never felt so loved and so safe. I can't even began to imagine my life without him.

    The recurring nightmare i had last night was what woke me up for good.

'I was walking in the woods enjoying the nice cool weather. I had no scars and i was so happy, it almost didn't seem like me. I hear my voice being yelled frantically, it was my moms voice. As i turn around and head to where i heard her yelling i come across a clearing in the middle of the forest. There stood a huge black wolf, he had the same cold stare HE (her step-father) had. Behind him was my mother tied up and bleeding out. As i went to go to my mothers side to help her the wolf lounges at me but i never felt the impact, after a second of  shock i look up to see Jaycen's wolf under the other one. As Jaycen's last words, "I love you princess",slipped into my mind i see the wolf bite into his neck and kill him instantly.'

   I Jumped awake breathing rapidly. I look around to see Jaycen sleeping peacefully next to me. I know he must be exhausted from waking up with me several times last night, so i decide to let him sleep and get up and take a shower. As soon as i move out of his reach he starts to stir in his sleep, so i put a pillow in his arms.

    After i was sure he was asleep i get my clothes and take a quick shower in our bathroom. I get ready for the day and walk back into the room, but i stop in my tracks when i don't see Jaycen in the bed asleep anymore.

    I started to panic and tried to listen to see if i could hear him anywhere in the house but my heart was beating so loud and fast i couldn't concentrate. All the sudden i felt arms go around me and was pressed against someone's chest. I inhaled his scent and smiled relaxing into his arms.

   I heard him chuckle and say "sorry if i scared you baby". I turned around in his arms and hugged him back a little tighter then i expected. "Hey, are you okay?" Jaycen asked once he noticed how tight i was holding him.

   "I thought i had lost you, i didn't know where you were. I thought I'd never see you again". I breathed out.
The nightmare i was having all last night was starting to get to me, i thought something bad had happened to him. 

   "Hey, im right here, nothing bad will happen to me. Im not going anywhere." Jaycen's words and having him in my arms helped calm me down.

   Soon after, we went to the kitchen and i made breakfast. Aiden was coming over today so that Jaycen, Aiden, and i could all talk about what happened yesterday.

   My mind kept wondering to the nightmare i had last night, i couldn't focus on anything else. The look of Jaycen's lifeless eyes looking at me replayed in my head over and over again. If HE even touches Jaycen, Aiden, my mom, or anyone else close to me i will rip him to pieces my self.

   The ringing of the doorbell snapped me out of my thoughts making me jump a little in the process, this didn't go unnoticed. A few seconds later Aiden comes walking through the kitchen and bringing me into a bear hug, kissing the top of my head.

     Jaycen growled a little at this but made no move to stop us from hugging, he was getting used to how close me and Adien were but his wolf still disliked it very much.

    We all walked into the game room and sat down to talk about what happened last night. Jaycen was the first to speak up "First lets talk about why you were blocking me and Adien out after your shower".

     I sighed not really wanting to talk about it after the rough restless night i had, but i guess i had to tell them one way or another. So i started with what happened after i went to "take my shower". "It started when i went to take my shower..i heard you tell Aiden you needed to talk to him about me and didn't want me to know so i turned on the water to make it seem like i was in the shower but really i was on the stairs listening to y'all talk. I heard everything.." I said the last part looking them both in the eyes.

   Both Aiden and Jaycen stiffened and looked at me apologetically. "When i heard y'all done talking i quickly ran upstairs and wet my hair to make it seem like i actually took a shower. I was hurt and mad at the both of you for keeping this from me. I blocked u both out so you wouldn't noticed  i wanted to see how long you would keep up the act. When you both decided to act like you weren't talking about anything i got more mad. I realized then that everything Aiden said was true, if i cried it rained, if i was mad the wind was stronger than ever, it would lightning and thunder. I also discovered when Aiden came to get me out of the rain that i could control where it rained and who it rained on. I knew then that i couldn't stay here, everything started to make since in that moment. Jack wants me because he knows once im scared of him enough and im old enough he can use me for my power against other packs and take over every pack. I knew he would stop at nothing to get me back and that means that the first place he'll look is either here or Aiden's pack. I can't stand the thought of anyone getting hurt because of me so i decided it's best to just leave before it happens, i thought maybe if i went back to him now, knowing whaf he wanted i could stand up for myself and not let him win. By doing this I'd also be protecting both of the packs, both of u, and my mom..." I finished telling them.

     By the end of me telling them what happened they were both just looking at me with do many different expressions it was hard to read what they were thinking. That was until......

A\N

CLIFF HANGER!!!

Hey everyone, its been a while hasn't it. As promised forever ago i have finally updated my story. This chapter is not nearly as long as the last but i know how many of you wanted me to update so as promised i did. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Love all the support I've gotten over the last few months.

xoxo