Everything comes out prt. 1

Jaycen's POV

After three hours of watching movies Aiden fially arrived. He mind linked me and told me he was here. I told him it was opened and he walked in.

"Where are you guys?" Aiden asked through the mind link.

"In my bedroom..watching movies waiting for you to get here. I wanted her to be calm before she hears everything". I mind-linked back.

"The main thing is, are you calm enough to hear everything and not get too mad to where you just leave and scare Jessica? I dont need her scared anymore. She needs to know she's safe." He mind-linked back to me.

Aiden has a point, if i get too mad i could shift and my wolf could take over. I dont need that neither does Jessica, i already know this wont be a good thing to tell but all of us need the truth, the full truth not a 10 minute breif summary.

"Xander, are you calm enough to hear about her past and hear everything we need to and not get mad? We cant leave her" i asked my wolf Xander

   "I will try my hardest just nake sure we're holding her the whole time and i should be able to control it. Can you?" He linked me back

  "As long as im holding her i think I'll be okay" i told him then cut our link.

  "Aiden im pretty sure im ready come on up we need to know the whole truth this time, no secret not lie" i mind-linked Adien.

"Babe Aiden is here he's coming up nowm we're going to talk about all of this and you need to tell me and Aiden what happened. The full story this time. Aiden will tell you what he knows first. But i need you to stay in my lap when you tell me, i might get mad but know im not mad at you I'll be mad at who ever hurt you" i tell Jessica right before Aiden came in. 

(Jessica's POV)

   After Jaycen told me that i said okay and Aiden came in. He sat on the chair beside the couch and pulled it in front of us.

  "Okay so Jessica first me and you are brother and sister. Mom got pregnant unexpectedly with me, from her real mate, then she got pregnant with you 1 year later but after dad died and she met our stepfather he didn't want me because i was a boy so he told mom to give me up for adoption. She did because she was scared of him but you he said she could keep because you were a girl. Mom always kept in touch with me and so thats why me and you became best friends i had to protect you but i couldn't tell you the truth yet. You're not afraid of my wolf because you feel a bond to him. You are a wolf but you wont turn til you turn 18 in a month. I knew he beat mom and i tried to help but she told me to stay out of it. I didn't know he hit you too. Or else i would've taken you away a long time ago. That's all i know so i need you to tell me what he did to you". Aiden said.

    I was scares what my mate will think of me after i tell him but i guess i have to. Here goes nothing.

"So after w-we left here, he s-started to get d-drunk and he'd come h-home angry about how his mate left him. H-he would hit mom but after a few months he s-started to hit me. I g-got so used to it that to pr-protect mom i would take all the be-beatings instead, she tried to h-help but i always s-stopped her. O-one night he came home with his fr-friends and they were all dr-drinking. He sold me to all of them that n-night. And ever since then he sold me to his fr-friends but then he w-would use me as a punching bag and tell me I'm w-worthless and that no one w-would ever l-love me, it got so bad that i c-cut to forget the emotional and m-mental abuse he caused. After awhile people would st-start to notice my bruises so we m-moved alot and we finally came back h-here. And thats when i saw you at school, and found Ja-jaycen. Im sorry and i know he's probably right i am w-worthless and no one will ever l-love me. Im sorry i c-cut and im not b-beautiful" i finish my story.

Jaycen hasn't moved or said a word, but he is holding me really tight and is shaking pretty bad. I tried to move out of his lap and reach because i know, now that he heard it all he thinks im some worthless peice of shit that deserved everything that ever happened to me. As soon as i was almost out of his grip, he pulled me even closer to him and tightened his grip more. "Dont" was he said, so i just sat still, why doesn't he let me go, why isn't he disgusted by me?

    "You are not worthless, Jaycen and i love you for you. I looked for you when you left but your scent was un-traceable i searched for you because you are my sister im sorry you had to got through that, but never again." Aiden explained to me.

  "No Aiden you don't un-understand i can't leave m-mom there to take the be-beatings and if im n-not there to make br-breakfast and dinner for him he'll hit m-mom. He hit me w-when he said he smelt y-yours or Jaycen's sent the other da-day. You h-have to get her out, and you have to r-run with her get her a-away from him. I have to go b-back i have to st-stay. He said he'll k-kill me if i screw up again or if he c-catches me with Jaycen." Jaycen growled at this and held me even tighter.

"NO! YOU ARE NEVER GOING BACK TO HIM. I WILL NOT LET HIM HURT YOU. YOU. ARE. MINE. AND. ONLY. MINE". He growled out i flinched away from him and he noticed because he calmed down some and said "sorry princess, but you're mine and i have to protect you if he wants a fight then he'll get one but he will not win and he definitely won't get you." Jaycen said seriously leaving no room for discussion.

"Bu-" i started but Aiden interrupted me "Jaycens right, i will not let you go either. We will get mom out and we will kill him. He doesn't get to live after all he's done to you." He said.

  "I have to go im on border patrol, Jessica we will figure this out until then mom can take care of herself and Jaycen will protect you. I'll see you in a bit i love you sis". Aiden said then gave me a kiss on the forhead.

  Jaycen hasn't said anything but as soon as Aiden leaves he flips me over on the couch and climbs on top of me, holding himself up by his hands in a push-up position. I lay still staring up at him with wide eyes. "I wont hurt you. I'll wait til your comfortable to mate but for now let me just lay like this to calm me and my wolf because if not im going to go track your stepfather down and rip him to shreds." He told me.

I nodded in response and lifted my head to peck his lips quick, but he had other plans. He grabbed the back of my head and kissed me deeper. It was a passionate but hungry kiss. I could feel him relax more and i lay my head back with our lips still connected. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance but i denied him caused him to growl.

After out make out session we went to our room and just cuddled for the rest of the day. Eventually my vision started to get blurry and i was slowly going to sleep the last thing i remember is Jaycen saying "i love you princess you're my whole world now and i won't let anyone hurt you ever again" the he kissed the top of my head and i drifted to sleep.

A/N

Thanks for reading my story sorry i haven't updated in a while I've been busy with school and I've had family stuff. If i don't update soon it'll be becuz im dealing with family things. I love you all an i hope you like it. Sorry about any misspelled words. But i hope you like it an plz comment what you think. Thanks again guys

Picture of Jaycen's sister Stacy at the top.