Jaycen

(Jaycen's POV )

After Aiden left, i went and sat down by the stream again. I motioned for Jessica to sit next to me which she gladly excepted. It was quiet for a moment, no one knowing what to say. "So we're mates huh?" Jessica breaks the silence by asking.

"Uhm yah. Are you alright with that?" I ask her. She looks up at me and smiles "I'm alright with it if you are" she tells me.

I smile at her. "I'm more than okay with it" i say. She laughs and i join her. "Uhm so im new to the whole mating thing. So what did you mean earlier when you said your wolf doesn't like other guys touching me especially since I'm not marked as yours?" She ask me. I sigh looking her in the eye. "Well uhm us werewolves have to go through this thing called the mating process to be fully mated. It consists of 3 things. One is the female wolf moves in with the male wolf. Another is the male wolf marks his mate. By that i mean the male will bite the females neck which will put hjs scent on her so any other wolf will know she's his. The last is they mate. By that i mean well its pretty obvious they have sex. After you complete all three you are fully mated" i explain to her.

she nods her head in understanding. "So since your alpha once we are fully mated, I'll be luna?" She ask. I nod my head yes. After a few minutes of silence i decided to speak "Listen Jessica. I know you have scars and i know you cut. I listened in on yours and Aiden's conversation the other day" i began. She looks down at her hands which are in her lap. I put my finger under her chin and lift it up to make her look at me. "My wolf is going crazy so i really need to know. Why do you cut? And what does your step-father do to you?" I ask her.

She looks me in the eyes and says "i-I it's a long story, that only Aiden knows about." She looks back down messing with the sleeve of her long-sleeved shirt. I sighed again "I'm your mate. Plz i need to know. I can tell that you're hurting. I want to help. Plz you can trust me." I tell her grabbing her hands in mine.

She looks up at me and then smiles sadly at me. "I trust you. You're my mate. I do trust you but, once i tell you about my past and well actually present to you're going to want to leave me. You'll reject me." She tells me looking back down a few tears running down her cheeks. "I would never reject you. No matter what has happened to you i will never reject you. You're perfect to me" i tell her in all honesty.

I would never reject her. I know she's been through alot but no matter what she's been through i would never reject her. I was basically begging her to tell me. I needed to know it's been driving me and Xander (his wolf) crazy.

(Jessica's POV)

I guess i have to tell Jaycen now. I sighed one last time then began to tell Jaycen my story. I told him everything i told Aiden. He started shaking when i told him about my step-father.

After i had told him everything he wasnt talking. He never said a word. He was shaking really bad but he would not say a word to me. "Jaycen?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder. He relaxed slightly at my touch.

Then all in a matter of seconds he had me in his lap, his hands on my waist, and his lips against mine. I was shocked for a minute before i responded to the kiss. Jaycen's hands around my waist tightened and he pulled me farther into him, if that was even possible.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and for once i granted right away. He calmed down as we kissed. Somehow during the kiss i ending up on my back on the grass with Jaycen hovering over me. When we finally pulled away i looked up into his eyes and saw love.

"I'm sorry that ever happened to you. But im here now and i wont ever let anyone hurt you again. I promise. I love you. You're mine and im yours. Okay?" He said after a few minutes of us staring at each other.

"Okay. I love you" i told him back. He smiled at me and pecked my lips once more before rolling over and laying next to me.

He put his hand around my waist and pulled me to him. For the rest of the day we just lay there looking at the sky, talking, and holding each other. I learned that he's the alpha of the blue moon pack and that hes been looking for his mate for 2 years.

We lay there just staring at the sky. Once the sky started to darken, i looked at my phone for the time. It was 8:00pm! "I have to get home now. If i dont get home by 8:30 my step-father will be furious." I say quickly trying to get up.

At the mention of my step-fathers Jaycen's grip on me tightened and he growled. "No stay with me. Plz i can't let him hurt you no more. I'd never forgive myself if something happened to you". He says in a pleading voice.

I sighed. "I want to. But i cant my mom she's still there. I cant let her get hurt because of me" i say in a whisper.

"She can come with us. Plz i can't let you go back there with him. Just the thought of him being in the same house as you and hurting you gets me and my wolf furious" Jaycen tries to reason with me.

After a few minutes of thinking i finally sigh and say "okay. I stay with you, I'll just call my mom real quick and tell her that I'm going to stay the night at Aiden's".

"Really?!" Jaycen says really excited like.

"Yah" i smile. Jaycen picks me up and spins me around and then kisses me. I laugh as he puts me down.

He smiles at me and then says "okay go let your mom know, I'll go shift into my wolf and take you to my place.

"Okay" i say and then go and call my mom. She answers on the 3rd ring and i tell her I'll be at Aiden's for the night. She says okay and promises she'll be okay. After i hang up the phone i go back to where Jaycen and i were earlier. I see Jaycen in wolf form laying there.

When he sees me he stands up and walks over to me and rubs his head in my hand. I pet his head and he leans into my touch.

"Get in my back" i hear Jaycen say. I jumped and gasp at this. "D-did you just talk in my head?" I ask out loud. He chuckles in my head and says "since were mates i can talk to you through the mind-link, but only for awhile since we aren't fully mated".

I nod my head in understanding and he says "okay, now get on my back and I'll take you to my place".

"Okay" i say and then climb onto his back. "Hang on" he says through mind-link. I grab some of his fur in my hands and he starts off in a jog, then he starts to run.

A/N im so sorry i haven't updated in forever. I've had alot going on. Family problems. But anyways i hope you guys like it. Sorry if its not that good like i said family problems right now. I'll try to update soon i promise.

Plz comment what you think. Love you all.