Bullying starts

(Jessica's POV continued )

I realized i still had maybe 2 hours to sleep, but I couldn't stop thinking about my dream and more importantly i was in to much pain, my ribs and stomach felt horrible from yesterday. I just layed in my bed looking at the ceiling and thinking. Those blue eyes they looked so familiar, I've seen them some where i know i have.

After about an hour i get out of bed and start to get ready for school. It was still early so i went into the kitchen to grab a drink. All of a sudden i start to feel pain as i remember everything that's already happened in this kitchen in the three days I've been. My step-fathers words kept going through me head, 'if i ever catch you with a boy I'll kill both of you'. With those words ringing in my head i start to think about Jaycen, i don't know why but i did. My step-father knew Aiden so maybe he would be okay with Aiden hanging out with me, but Jaycen well that's a different story.

I quickly shake those thoughts out of my head and began to walk to school. I left early so that i could walk slow and think and not have to worry about being late. As i was walking down the side walk a car pulled up next to me and beeled the horn. Someone in my mind was yelling 'run' but i just picked up my pace a little.

The car stopped and someone got out walked towards me, i didn't run or even move as the smell of woods and something else i didn't know hit me. I smelt like....Jaycen. i slowly turn around and as soon as i do I'm met with a very happy Jaycen. He was maybe an inch away from me, so backed up giving myself and him some space.

"Uhm...Jaycen? What are doing?" I asked nervously. He just smiled at me "i was driving to school and saw you and thought I'd give you a ride" he said with a shrug. "Uh thanks but I'll stick with walking actually" i said faking my smile. I had to stay away from him my step-father would fucking kill me and more importantly him. Wait did i just say more importantly him? What? I don't even know him? But he is cute and seems so nice maybe i should say yes. No you heard your step-father he would kill you both.

"C'mon, its maybe like 5 more minutes to school please" Jaycen begged brining my from my thoughts well actually my mental arguments. He looked so cute the way he was begging to drive me school...wait..why does he care any ways? I hesitated for a minute arguing with my self before sighing and saying "okay".

We got to school and everyone was looking as i got out of Jaycen's car, so i quickly walked over to Sierra and Aiden. "Hey guys" i said fake smiling at them when i got tk where they were standing. "Hey girly, so did i just see you get out of Jaycen Ward's car?" She asked looking suprised. I blushed a little and then answered with a sign "yah, i was like 5 minutes away from the school when Jaycen pulled up next to me and offered to give me a ride the rest of the way. No big deal" i shrugged

Sierra and Aiden looked lost in thought so i just left to my locker. After i went to my locker and literally through my stuff into it taking out my schedule i tried to find my 5th period class. I was lost looking for it but then i ran into somethings hard but soft at the same time. I was about to fall when i felt warm arms wrap around my waist and catch me. Judging by the sparks it was Jaycen.

I don't know why but when ever he touches me there's always sparks and tingle that run down where ever he touches. But the sparks where soon over thrown with pain shooting through my ribs because of my step-fathers abuse yesterday which snaps me out of my thoughts.

Realizing i was still in Jaycen's arm i quickly straighten myself up and move out of his hold. "I-I'm so s-sorry i wasn't l-looking where i was going" i stutter out more in a whisper. Jaycen lifts his arm up making me flinch. I have a really bad habit of flinching or covering my face when someone lifts their arm up in front of me because of my step-fathers abuse.

Jaycen notice me flinch a quickly put his arm down but not before looking at my arm and my stomach then back to my face. "It's okay" he said looking at me worried. Worried? Why worried? What was he worried about me for im worthless. Im nothing but a maid and a punching bag and thats all ill ever be.

"Are you okay?" Jaycen asked me coming closer to me. I looked at the ground and quickly put on a fake smile then looked back up "yah, I'm fine just tired that all. I was trying to find my 5th period class and uh, kinda got lost i guess" i say. As i said that i notice his eyes kept going down to my wrist and stomach and then back to my face. So i, on instinct, pulled my jacket sleeve down some more making sure it covered my arms and hands. My action caused Jaycen to seem even more worried.

Why? Why worry about me? Why keep looking at my wrist and stomach? Did he know about my abuse and self harming? No he couldn't i only ever told one person and that was Aiden. I made sure no one was around when i showed Aiden, but maybe he was hiding. Don't be stupid Jessica he wouldn't do that, why would he? NO,Its not like he likes you or anything i mean look at yourself.

My thoughts are interrupted be Jaycen saying "uh, o-okay. Who's you 5th period I'll show you to class" he smiled but i knew that smile it was the fake smile that i always put on. But why was he fake smiling? "Mr. fisher, uhm writing" i replied still fake smiling.

"Oh okay cool i have that class to so, yah, I'll show you the way" Jaycen said looking down at the ground. I don't know what came over me but i hated seeing him like this so i reached for his arm and put my hand on it, making him look at me. He was suprised by my actions but didn't seem to mind as i noticed it seemed to calm him down a little. As the sparks ran through my hand i asked "are you okay? You seem a little down today".

"Y-yah im fine. Now come on or we'll be late" he said giving my a small smile. I couldn't tell if it was fake or real so i just dropped the subject and moved my hand from his arm to my side. He looked at me and frowned but didn't say anything. As i was walking in the hallway people would point and whisper things to their friends.

So the bullying and rumors and everything else starts already, i sigh and realize that if i was to be seen with Jaycen it might make his popularity go down so i just stepped a good 3 feet away from him and slowed down so that i was behind him. I didn't want to ruin his reputation just for him showing me too class.

We walked in silence with me a good 3 feet to the side and behind Jaycen. The only noises were the ones from the kids in the way whispering to their friends. We got to class and i quickly made my way to the back corner. I didn't have this class with anyone i knew execpt Jaycen but i didn't want to mess with his reputation so i went to the very back of the class in a corner.

Jaycen followed me and sat beside me. I seen everyone staring and looked up to see Jaycen he kept his eyes on the ground and didn't seem to notice that everyone was talking about him sitting by me. I felt bad so i moved my desk away from his as much as possible.

During the class i would get paper thrown at me and then some yelled "look at that! Shes already a whore on her second day!" It was that girl Victoria that said it, I would just try to ignore them and do my work but it was hard. Jaycen never said a word to anyone or even looked up, he seemed to be in deep thought, i guessed.

A/N

Thanks you guys sooo much sorry if this chapter sucked next chapter will be from Jaycen's POV starting with what he did after he left after seeing Jessica's scars and bruises.

Love you all who read sorry if i suck plz tell me if i do im having really bad second thoughts on writing. I know i suck im so sorry.

Pic is victoria the schools main slut.