Jaycen's house

(Jessica's POV)

After an hour of running, which is really fast since hes a werewolf, we got to his territory. After we got to his territory we ran for a few more minutes until we came in front of a huge white and black 3 story house.

It was huge. As i looked at the house i couldn't help but gape. It was amazing.

"Do you like it?" Jaycen ask in our mind link.

"Like? I love it" i whispered back.

"Good to hear. I'm going to go shift back and put my clothes on. You just wait here." Jaycen mind-linked me.

I climbed off his back and he went behind the tree and shifted back and changed. When he came back he stood next to me and grabbed my hand. "This is my house. The pack house is 3 miles away. Most of the tims i stay in the pack house because well i didn't have my mate yet. But, now that i do we'll be staying here." He told me as we walked inside.

Once inside my mouth fell open in shock. It was amazing, with light blue and grey walls, black furniture, i fire place. Jaycen chuckled beside me and i turned and gave him a questioning look. "Do you like it?" He asked.

"It's amazing" i said back. He chuckled and lead me to the couch. Once we sat down he pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Are you hungry?" He asked me after a while of piece full silence.
"Yah kind of." I replied. "I'll make you something to eat." He said. As i tried to get up he pulled me back down.

"Where are you going?" He asked smirking. "Uh..to help" i said. He laughed and got up. "Nope you're going to sit right there while i make you something." He said smirking. I sighed but nodded my head ok.

After Jaycen left to the kitchen he came back with some bacon. He sat back down next to me and put the plate in the table in front of the couch. Then he grabbed a piece of bacon and tried to feed it to me. I laughed and said "seriously, i can feed myself." "I know but i want to feed you it will make me feel better knowing I'm taking care of you." He said with a serious face. I smiled and kissed his lips, "okay fine." He smiled and feed me a piece of bacon.

"Mmm thats amazing!" I complimented him. He smiled widely and said "thank you im glad you like it." After we ate the bacon it was already 1 in the morning. I yawned and Jaycen chuckled. "Are you tired?" He asked. I nodded my head yess and went to stand up. Before i got the chance to stand all the way up Jaycen picked me up bridal styleand carried me up the stairs to the third story.

He carried me to a bedroom with light grey walls and a big king sized bed with blue sheets and blankets. He set me down in the edge of the bed and went to the closet. He came back out of the closet with a t-shirt and boxers. He handed me the t-shirt and said "the bathrooms right there. You can go change in there. You'll sleep here tonight and I'll take the couch" he pointed over to the corner where a black couch sat.

I felt bad and honestly i wanted to be in his arms. "You can sleep next to me. If you want. You don't have to sleep on the couch." I told him. He smiled and asked "are you sure? Because i can sleep on the couch if you want. I don't mind as long as your happy." I walked over to him and gave him a hug, "I want you to sleep next to me. I love being in your arms" i admitted quietly, embarrassed that i said it.

Jaycen pecked my lips, "dont be embarrassed. I love hearing that. It makes me feel good and like i can help you feel better just by me bieng by you. Now go get changed I'll be here when you get back." He said.

I nodded my head and left to the bathroom. I changed into his shirt still in my bra and underwear. I was only in his shirt, my bra, and my underwear. Anyways, once i got changed i walked out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom.

In the bedroom was Jaycen sitting on the edge of the bed in only his boxers (and damn was he hawt. WAIT did i just day that?! Oh well). So once i came back in he turned around to look at me. His eyes turned and darker blue and full of lust.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He snapped out of his daze and smiled at me. "Yah im great" he said. Then he started walking over to me. The closer he got the darker his eyes got.

I backed up and suprise hit a wall. He walked up real close to me and grabbed me by my waste and kissed me. I was pinned to the wall (but i didn't mind. For some reason i felt safe in his arms. I just knew he wouldn't hurt me, and i was right). As the kiss got rougher he pulled away and closed his eyes tightly. When he opend his eyes again they were their normal light blue.

"I'm sorry Jessica. Its just seeing you in just my shirt makes me want you even more" he said embarrassed and worried.

I grabbed his face and kissed him. "It's okay. I don't mind. I know you would never hurt me. I trust you." I told him.

He smiled at me and said "okay well you can sleep there (he pointed to the bed) and I'll sleep on the couch in here. I would sleep in another room but like i said earlier i don't want to leave you alone anymore." He started walking over to the couch but i grabbed his hand and pulled him back towards to bed.

I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled him down next to me. He gave me a worried and unsure look. "I can't. I might not be able to control myself. My wolf is already telling me to mark you as mine. I want to go at your pace and wait til you're ready." He said to me trying to get up.

"Please just stay. I trust you please." I begged him. I wanted him to hold me, maybe its just the whole mating thing but i really want to be in his arms.

He sighed and looked at me and said " I just can't risk it. If i lose control it could ruin everything and now that i found you, i can't lose you. I'd die if i ever lost you. It was hard enough to stay away from you before you ever knew about me." He looked so sad and scared.

(I don't care what he does i don't think i could ever hate him or leave him.) "It's okay. No matter what you do I'll understand. I won't leave, ever. I dont even think i could if i wanted too."

With that being said he sighed and said okay. We climbed into the bed and laid down next to each other. I had my back turned to him. I couldn't sleep because i had too much on my mind so he said "you can't sleep huh?" I shook my head no. "I know how to help but only if you let me." He said with a serious face "besides i can't sleep either because all i want is you in my arms."

"So how can you help me and how can i help you?" I asked. "By me holding you. You said you feel safe in my arms so that will ease your mind and let you sleep because you know i will protect you. And for me if i hold you it will put my wolf at ease so we can help each other by me just holding you." He said.

"Okay, so then lets try it and get some sleep" i said smiling. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. Just liks that i felt at ease and went straight to sleep, same as him.

A/N

Hey guys sorry i haven't updated in a while I've been super busy with school. I hope you guys liked it and i promise i will try to update very soon. Thank you guys for reading my book. I love you all. Plz vote, and comment. I would love to hear what you think. Thanks.