It starts

(Jessica's POV)

I had just finished explaining to Jaycen and Aiden about why i was acting how i was yesterday. They had both gone completely silent and hadn't said a word or moved. Two minutes had passed of pure silence when....

"Aiden, take Jessica up to my office and put her in the hidden room under my desk" Jaycen all but orders Aiden, then turning to me he says "Princess i need you stay in the room until either Aiden or me comes and gets u. I'll see you in a bit, love you beautiful". With those last words Jaycen ran out the door shifting into his wolf as soon as he stepped outside.

Aiden begins to drag me up the stairs and towards what im guessing was Jaycens office. Once inside Aiden moves the large wooden desk and the carpet underneath to reveal a large steel door. He opens the door and tells me to get inside the room, i do as told too frightened and confused to argue. Shutting the door behind me i hear Aiden move the carpet and desk back then take off out the house. I sat in the corner curled in a ball crying my eyes out thinking of every possibly scenario to explain what just happened, everyone i came up with didn't sit well with me.

(Jaycen's POV)

As soon as Jessica finished explained what she needed to, one of my best fighters, Cage, mind-linked me 'Alpha we have a dozen or so rogue wolves trying to breech the southern border. Me, Dylan, Bryan, and Liam can't seen to kill them all. More come as one dies'. I had forwarded the message to Aiden before telling him to take Jessica to the hidden room under my office. I had it built when i took over as Alpha so that if ever need be i could lock my mate and children in the room to insure they were safe.

I ran straight out the front door shifting as soon as my feet touched the grass running straight to the south border to help protect my pack. I mind-linked Ryan (his beta if you didn't remember) and a few other what was going on and told them to get here as fast as possible.

As soon as i reach the southern border i see Cage taking on two wolves, as he tore the head off one two more came out of the woods and ran straight towards him. I ran full speed into the side of one sending him flying into a tree while i jumped on the others back and bit into his neck killing him. A few minutes later Aiden, Ryan, Nathan, David and five more of my top fighters show up to help. There was now a total of 15 of us, all taking on atleast 2 wolves at a time.

After about half and hour more of fighting most of the rogue wolves are dead and the few that remained all ran off back into the forest. Everyone from my pack were in a good besides a few scratches and being extremely tired.

I just about to leave to go get Jessica when we saw a tall dark shadow start to emerge from the woods. A few seconds later a tall blonde hair boy who looked to be about 25 stood in front of me just inches away from my territory. He was a wolf too, but not one that belong here. There was something about him that me and my wolf just didn't like. I could sense that he wasn't a rogue, he had power that radiated off of him, but it was like he was once a powerful wolf that had his title taken from him.

I walked a little closer to him making sure it was well known that i was the Alpha, this was my territory, and he was not welcomed here. "You're walking dangerously close my territory". I cautioned. At this he smirked at me and said "I'll be leaving as soon as i get What's mine".

I raise an eyebrow and ask "And what's that?" He smirked again stepping closer "Jessica Adams, she belongs to me and i will not be leaving without her". This caused me growl and take a dangerous step towards the man "Jessica is MY mate. She won't be going anywhere with you" i growled out through clenched teeth.

Before another word could be said Aiden stepped in front of me and looked at the guy, "Luke" he growled "You were told to stay away from her. She is not and never has been yours". This only made him scoff and say "Aiden. Its been a while. Still playing protector i see, don't forget what happens to those who get in my way, pup!"

Aiden was calmer than i was and seemed to know who this guy was so i decided to let him deal with it. Aiden chuckled at the guys response "Pup? That's funny coming from you. As i remember you're the one without a pack and the one who got stripped of his alpha title". This earned a growl from Luke.

"Listen here pups, i want Jessica in my arms by the end of this month. That gives you 15 days, and if i don't have her by then i will kill each and every one of one and take her myself". Before anyone could respond he left back into the dark forest.

I was beyond pissed "Mate. I want mate. Now." My wolf and I both only wanted Jessica, and the simple fact that i haven't marked her yet made this situation a lot worse. I ran home as fast as I could, I shifted back into my human form and ran straight up to my office pushing my desk out of the way and yanking the door to the hidden room open. I saw Jessica in the far corner of the room curled in a ball. When i opened the door she looked up at me with red puffy eyes.

As I looked at my mate and saw how scared she was I mentally cursed myself. How could I just leave her like this, so scared and confused? I ran up to her and wrapped my arms around her picking her up bridal style and carrying her up to our bedroom. She hesitantly leaned into me which meant she was mad at me for just leaving like that without explaining what was going on.

I sat her on the edge of the bed and walked into the bath room grabbing a wash cloth, a towel, her tooth brush and tooth paste, the hair brush i bought her and a hair bow. I then walked into the closet grabbing a bra and panties for Jessica along with one of my shirts. Placing everything in the bath room on the counter i walked out and picked Jessica up carrying her to the bathroom.

I sat Jessica on the counter lifting up her shirt and taking it off, then i did the same with her pants. I turned the tub on running warm water and adding some soap. As i let the tub fill up i walked back up to Jessica and started undoing her bra. Her breath caught in her throat and she tried to move away from me. I simply leaned down and kissed her pouring all my love into the kiss, i finished taking her bra off and ended the kiss by pulling away and resting my head against hers looking into her eyes. "Kitten relax, im not going to do anything you don't want me to. Im just going to get you cleaned up and then we can talk, but i need you to trust me. Okay?"

She looked me in eyes and said "I trust you Jaycen". At her words i smiled and kissed her again. I took her panties off and placed her in the tub turning the water off. Sitting on the edge of the tub i handed her the wash cloth allowing her to clean herself while i washed her hair.

I rinsed her off and picked her up out of the tub placing her back on the counter. I dried her off then put her bra and panties followed by one of my shirts on. I then brushed her hair and put it up, while she brushed her teeth. Once she was done, I carried her to the bed and placed her down. "Im going to go get a shower princess, I'll be right back then we're going to go watch some movies and relax. Aiden will be here in a few hours and then we are all going to talk about what happened today". I kissed the top of her head leaving to get a shower.

Once out of the shower i carried her to the game room and sat her on the love seat picking a few movies to pass the time and hopefully calm Jessica, my wolf and myself down.

A/N

Heyyyyy lovely readers, i updated again!! Im so happy how many updates im getting through this week. This is the third and probably the last until the weekend. I hope you all enjoyed this.

Please comment how i did and how you liked it. Also i am currently going to be working on a new story called "The Life of Mia King" it is not out yet but i am working on it. Thank you.

XOXO