Hard times

(Jaycen's POV continued)

     Last night i slept peacefully and relaxed. I loved having Jessica by my side when i would sleep, it relaxed both me and my wolf.

    I woke up around 8 and decided i needed a shower. I slowly got out of bed without waking Jessica and went to grab clothes. I took a quick shower, when i got out of the shower Jessica wasn't in the bed. I started panicking and i tried to smell for her scent to see where she was at. I walked out of our bed room following her scent until i heard voices coming from down stairs.

    I walk down stairs to see Jessica im Adien's arms, normally I wouldn't care that she was hugging him because he was her brother but, she was only wearing my shirt and her bra and underwear, so me being the protective Alpha i am i growled at Adien and quickly took Jessica from him and into my arms.

  "Mine" i growled holding her tightly to me.

   "I know that" Aiden rolled his eyes at me "She's my sister of course im going to hug her and of course i wont try to steal her from you. Dude i thought we were over this already, chill out".

    Jessica just laughed into my chest, she moved her head back to look at me "Y-you two are f-funny, but I'm g-going to get a shower and c-change". She said trying to get out of my arms. I pulled her back and pecked her lips before letting her go.

   She walked up stairs to our room and soon i heard the shower running. I sat down on one of the couches and Aiden sat on the other. "I have to go do border patrol, I'll be back soon. I need to talk to you about something first though while Jessica isn't here" i told Aiden.

Aiden was a good guy and i trusted him with my mate. As girly as it may be and sound, i missed hanging with Aiden, he was cool and pretty funny to hang with but that was before our fathers had some difficulties. After they fought they made both of us and our pack stay away from the other pack besides when in the mutual territory.

   "Sure, is it about Jessica?" He asked

I nodded my head "Yes, your the Alpha now right?" i asked

He only nodded and let me continue. "I smell the power off of Jessica, but its stronger than an Alphas power. I can't figure it out, i was hoping maybe you could shed some light on it for me considering you know your parents better than i do" i told Adien.

    "Jessica is an Alphas daughter our father was the Alpha of the Red Raven pack. I was adopted by the Alpha of the Blood Rose pack because his luna couldn't have any kids due to something that happened in her past. The title got past down to me, when i turned 18, they adopted me because they felt the Alpha power. After our mom left our father he went crazy, his started to fall apart, no one listened to him anymore because how cruel he was, so one night the got attack by a bunch of rogues. They weren't prepared for that tyle of thing since their alpha was completely out of it. Most of the pack died including our father. He didn't want me or Jessica so i dont feel bad for him but i do feel bad for the pack, it was originally mine but after that happened i got adopted by Landon. Jessica, she's a special wolf not only does she have Alpha blood from our father and beta blood from our mother but,...she's has this power that she doesn't know about, no one does but me and our mom. At first we didn't know but then when she used to live here and she got really mad at our mom she ran into the woods and started to cry she was mad and sad at the same time. What she doesn't remeber is that she can can control the elements, and the weather, especially when she gets mad. When she got mad that night she mad it have a really bad storm, at first me and out mom didn't think anything of it but then we noticed that as soon as she calmed down and came home the storm stopped and the weirdest thing was, even siting out in the rain she didnt get a drop of water on her" Aiden finished telling me why she was so special and why she smelled so much of power.