The Assistant- Alec Hardy (⚠️SMUT)

I was the assistant to Alec Hardy. Now i know it's not work appropriate but i had a massive ass crush on him. One day i decided to attempt something to try and see if he's interested in me or try to get him interested.

I wore trousers, a shirt with a couple buttons undone at the top, an open blazer, my hair down, a little bit of mascara done and i was wearing flat shoes so he would still be way taller than me which i liked.

"Good morning Alec," I walked into his office with coffee and files, "Here you go."
I placed both of them on his desk.
"Thank you Y/N," He smiled ever so slightly and took a sip of his coffee, "Oh you always know how to make me a good coffee, you do."
"Well i learnt over time," I took his empty mug off his desk from yesterday.

"Is there anything else you need?" I asked.
"No i think I'm good," Alec answered.
I wanted to be with him so bad. I wanted to be on my knees for him. To please him and only him and to be the only that pleases him. Just the thought of him touching my skin turned me on.

"You look pretty today by the way," Alec looked up at me from where he was sat.
"I- err- Thank you," I stuttered.
Inside i thought i would be a little more confident about this. I guess not.
"I'll be at my desk if you need anything," I left his office going to my desk.

Not even an hour later Alec came out his office walking over to me. He leaned on my desk looking at me.
"You should wear your hair down like that more often," He looked down at me.
"Is there anything you need alec?" I blushed.
As much as i wanted to push after that comment i'd dread to get the wrong idea from him and fuck this whole thing up.

"Can you come into my office for a minute?" Alec tilted his head to his office.
"Yeah," I stood up and followed him to his office.
When we got in, Alec closed the door and locked in.
"I see what you're doing," Alec put his hands on his hips.
"I'm not doing anything," I lied terribly.
"Y/N I'm a detective not stupid," He chuckled a little.

"The shirt slightly unbuttoned. You're wearing a little bit of makeup. Your hair is down and straightened instead of being thrown into a ponytail or bun. Your wearing flat shoes so your shorter than me and your wearing a nice perfume," He stepped closer and closer as he spoke, "Theres a reason your doing all that so would you like to say it."
"Fine... i have a massive crush on you and wanted to impress you," I sighed.
"Didn't think you'd admit to it that quickly," Alec seemed quite amused.

The suddenly Alec held my neck in his hands and kissed me. I held onto his tie, pulling him closer, kissing him back.
We then pulled away for air.
"Are you gonna be a good girl?" He looked deeply into my eyes.
My legs grew weak and i nearly fell but Alec caught me in his arms, "Woah! Careful. You want me don't you?"
I nodded feeling like i was unable to speak.

Alec had a smirk grow on his lips and moved some of my hair away from my neck, "May I?"
"Yes," I managed to get out.
Alecs lips made contact with my neck and attacked it with kisses and sucking on my sweet spot.
"Alec...," I moaned lightly.

"Alec i want to please you," I admitted.
He pulled away from my neck, "You want to please me huh?"
"Yes," I nodded.
Alec looked like he liked the idea of this, "Lead the way."
I didnt expect him to give in so easily. I thought it would take some begging to get me into this place of power.

"Sit," I pointed at his desk chair.
Alec did as i said and sat on the chair, his eyes following me as i walked over and knelt down in front of him.
My hands reached for his belt, "Can I?"
"Yes you can. I like where this going," He gave me a cocky smile.
I undid his belt, undid his trouser and pulled them down along with his boxers, just enough to pull out his cock.

Alec started to breathe deep.
"You okay? Is this okay?" I asked him wanting to make sure we were still on the same page.
"Yeah go ahead," Alec nodded.
I took his hard shaft in my mouth and started to lick him and suck him off. He was so big and i was trying not to gag.

"Oh my god! Y/N," Alec held my hair in his hand and made sure i stayed there.
I bobbed my head up and down and licked up and down his shaft.
"Yes! Yes Y/N!" He tried to suppress his moans.
As i sucked him off, i stuck my fingers in my pants and played my my clit to pleasure myself. I was getting so wet I just needed to be touched. From touching myself i moaned onto his cock making more pleasure for him.

"Y/N! Im gonna-," Alec moaned not able to finish his sentence.
He came in my mouth and i swallowed it all. But i hadn't come yet. I wanted to finish so bad.
"Oh do you need pleasing," Alec pulled my head from his cock and pushed my tousers down.
"Yes. Please Alec," I begged.

"Don't worry I'll take care of you," Alec pushed my underwear down and pulled me onto his lap, "Oh i don't have a condom."
"I dont care. But i am on birth control. I just need you Alec. I need you so bad," I held his neck.
"You'll get me Holly," Alec lined me up and slammed me down onto his shaft.
He quickly covered my mouth when i let out a loud moan.

"Shhhh. You dont want to be caught having sex with your boss do you?" Alec teased as he moved his hand from my mouth.
"No i don't," I shook my head.
"Then be quiet," He started to lift me up and down and i followed, bouncing on his cock.
We both kissed intensely to silence our moans from our genitals connecting making us one.

Alec then started to touch my clit to pleasureo me even more. It was like this man knew my body already.
He then whispered into my ear, "You're gonna come to mine tonight and we're going to do this again, so i can kiss you all over you body and kiss your breasts and I'll lick your perfect pussy. We'll keep going until you cant take it anymore and then the next day you can stay with me to rest your legs and you can wear a pair of my underwear and one of my t-shirts. How does that sound?"

"That sounds amazing," I moaned into his neck as he grabbed my ass moving me faster against his shaft.
"Oh! Alec! Im gonna come," I suppressed my moans in his neck.
"I know. I know," He whimpered, "I'm nearly there, just hold on."
Suddenly Alec came inside me triggering my orgasm and we rode out our orgasms together before relaxing.

We got up and cleaned up using the tissues from the tissue box on Alecs desk, and we then got dressed.
"So... I'll see you tonight," Alec smirked.
"See you tonight," I gave him a light kiss and left his office.