Drunk- Alec Hardy

(Sorry this one is so short)

I was walking home late at night when i saw my friend Alec walking home as well and he looked quite drunk.
"Alec!" I caught up to him.
"Oh hey Y/N," He gave me an over exaggerated grin.
I sighed, "You've been drinking."
"No i have not! How dare you!" He pointed at me and spoke with that strong scottish accent, "Okay... maybe a little."

"Im walking you home," I grabbed him arm.
"Im a grown man! I can walk home by my self thank you very much," Alec tried to resist.
"No! Nah! Nada! Im walking you," I started to pull him to his house.

When we arrived at Alecs house i got the keys from his coat pocket and unlocked the door.
"Okay... thanks for walking me Y/N," Alec stepped in and so did I, then closing the door.
"You're welcome," I put his keys in the key tray.

"Now get yourself to bed," I kissed his cheek but then Alec grabbed my neck and kissed me for the first time.
I was shocked and kissed back, enjoying  his lips on mine. It felt so good when he slipped his tongue into my mouth, fighting for dominance.

I then pulled away, "No. Bed."
"Oooo you want to get me into bed," Drunk Alec teased.
"No. You go to bed. I cant sleep with you while you're drunk," I shook my head.
"Fine," Alec groaned and went to bed.