Betrayal- The Tenth Doctor

Me and the doctor we're in the TARDIS control room as usual, when the doctor landed it somewhere.
"Here we are! Good old 1864! I'll just go check the outside while you find some suitable clothing okay?" The doctor told me.
"Yes sir," I saluted and laughed as he stepped outside.

When he stepped outside, I quickly shut the TARDIS door and locked it shut.
"Y/N! Y/N!" The doctor banged on the door, "I don't know what joke this is but i left my key inside! Can you let me in!"
I ignored him. I had to do this. I walked back to the console and started to use the TARDIS just as the doctor had taught me, to go to a different time.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled and flipped the switch sending the TARDIS off and after a few minutes I landed it where it needed to be.
When I unlocked the door I stepped out and saw the master.
"Good job but also bad job," The master pointed at the TARDIS and then the doctor who was passed out on the floor.

"Doctor!" I went to run to him but I heard the master load his gun so I stopped.
"I told you to trap him in a random time," The master kicked the doctor lightly.
"I did. He must have clung on to the outside," I shrugged, "Its happened before. Not him but its happened."

"Well," The Master sighed, "At least I have the TARDIS and I guess the doctor is a bonus to torture. Your family now doesn't have to die Y/N. Congratulations!"
"Thanks?" I questioned.
"Okay! Come on. In the TARDIS! Grab your bits from inside and then leave," The master demanded.

I stepped into the TARDIS and started to collect any of my bits that were lying around the control room. The Master had followed but then I heard something hit the floor. I put down my bits and turned round. The master was passed out on the floor of the TARDIS with the doctor standing over him.

The doctor's head raised to look at me and he started walking to me. I expected him to yell at me but instead he hugged me. He hugged me really tight.
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," I cried.
"It's okay. You didn't have a choice. It's okay," The doctor stroked my head.

I pulled away and wiped my tears, and as soon as I was done, the doctor held my neck and kissed me deeply. I was shocked. He had never kissed me. I melted into it, kissing back.
When we pulled away I said, "I thought you would hate me."
"I love you so much that betraying me would never make a difference," The doctor stroked my cheeks.

I then hugged him really tight and hid my face into his chest, "I love you too."
"I love you more," The doctor kissed the top of my head.