A little teasing- Campbell Bain

"Hows my favourite looney?" I grinned walking into Campbells room.
"I guess I'm alright. I am bored though. I need something to do," He was sat on the bed.
"Do me," I joked and laughed and i walked further into the room over to him.
Cam looked at me and laughed as well before winking at me, "Maybe later. What you doing?"

I walked over to his bed and sat on it crossing my legs, "Well... i was also bored so i thought id come and see you."
I put on Campbells headphones. On the top of it, it had his name painted in yellow paint. I loved them. I loved that he put his name on them to personalise them. It was adorable. And he found it adorable when the big headphones were on my slightly smaller head. The headphones weren't connected to anything put i still liked to wear them.

"You just want my attention huh?" Campbell grinned.
"You know I'm a big attention seeker for you," I laid my head down on his lap.
"Yes you are aren't you," He played with my hair while looking down at me.
I took the headphones off and put them on his head. I sat up and got off the bed onto my feet.

I went over to his wardrobe, and opened it, looking through it. Cam pulled the headphones down so they there hanging round his neck and he walked over to see what i was doing.
"Yes! This one!" I pulled out my favourite hoodie of his.
I put it on and it was so big on me.
Cam laughed while looking at me, "Thats huge on you. You're such a little one for 18.
Are you cold?"

"Yes but i also just love to wear your hoodies," I grinned sweetly.
"Why? Cause you want my sent all over you?" Cam teased me.
"Maybe," I nodded.
"Well I for one think that its working and you will be covered in my sent soon enough," He chuckled.

Cam took my chin in his hand lifting it up for me to look at him. He leaned in and i thought he'd kiss me on the lips but he kissed me on the cheek and then backed away and sat on the bed again.
"You tease!" I scoffed jokingly.
"Im gonna keep teasing you until you give me something," Cam looked pretty proud of himself.

"What do you want from me?" I put the hood of the jumper up.
"I think you know exactly what," Cam smirked.
I sat on his lap and took the headphones from around his neck, putting them on the bedside table. I felt his arms wrap around me.

"Well this is exactly what i wanted," Cam grinned.
"Yeah?" I smiled while my arms snaked round his neck.
"Mmm... I love when you cling to me light this," Cam held me tight.
"You know i can be a clingy individual. But only for you of course," I put my forehead on his.
"Yes you can indeed...which is good, that means you are all mine," He smirked.

I kissed Cam lightly and he pulled me as close as he could as he kissed me back.
"You're so tiny in my arms," Cam kissed my nose, "Such a cutie."