Dinner party- Alec Hardy (⚠️SMUT)

"Hey Alec!" I walked up to his office and knocked on the door even though it was fully open.
"Come in. What do you need Y/N?" Alec waved me in.
I walked in and put my hands on the back of one of the chairs.
"Go on," He put his files down.

"I'm having a dinner party this weekend. Some friends and family are coming. I was wondering if you would like to come," I blushed slightly.
I was begging in my head that he'd say yes. I had such a huge crush on Alec.
He seemed a little surprised when i asked, "You want me to come?"

I just nodded. Alec thought for a second, looking down at his desk and then looked back up at me.
"I can probably make time for that. When is it?" He asked.
"Saturday night," I answered.
"Small dinner party?" Alec assumed.
"Oh ye," I nodded.

"You know what. Yes i will come. Who's gonna be there," Alec sat back.
"Me. You. My mum and dad. And then two of my friends. They're all coming from up north," I told him.
"Well see you then," Alec gave me a friendly smile.

~Saturday evening~

It was 6pm. I was excited but also quite nervous. I was setting the table for two and then there was a knock at the door.
I made sure my hair looked fine, in the hallway mirror. I then opened the door and Alec was there in a handsome suit as always and he was holding wine and flowers.

"What is this? Valentine's day?" I joked.
Alec chuckles, "Its just a little something. You did invite me to dinner after all. You look great by the way. Wow."
I blushed and tucked some hair behind my ear and alec passed me the wine and yellow roses.
"Thank you," I grinned, "Oh! I forgot to text you! It's just us."

Alec seemed a but shocked, "Me and you... alone?"
"Yeah," I bit my lip and nodded, "Come in. Come in. It's cold."
Alec walked in and i kicked the door shut, and he locked it for me.
"I thought it was a dinner party?" Alec questioned.
"My family and friends live up north and theres a lot of snow up there. They got trapped in," I explained.

I put the yellow roses in a vase and the bottle of the wine on the table.
"Just us two," Alec nodded.
"I hope you like cottage pie," I walked to the kitchen.
"I bloody love cottage pie," He grinned following me.
"Good," I dished out the meal onto two plates.

"A bit intimate... just the two of us," Alec teased a bit as he took one of the plates to the dinning room as i brought the other through.
"Well i couldn't exactly refuse you dinner after telling you i'd be making it for you," I rushed back to the kitchen and grabbed two wine glasses.

"Me. You. Dinner. Wine. Id say that's perfect," Alec smiled when i walked back in, putting the glasses on the table.
"Let's just eat," I chuckled.
"Alright," Alec sat on his chair.

After we ate i took the plates to the kitchen sink and then me and Alec were just stood in the kitchen together drinking wine.
"Just us two. Drinking wine," Alec stepped closer to me, "Nobody watching."
"You're full of confidence tonight," I blushed.

"Can i tell you something?" Alec put down his wine.
"Sure," I downed the rest of my wine and then put the glass by the sink.
"Theres something I've always wanted to do but have always been to scared to," Alec moved the back of one of his fingers down my left cheek.

Suddenly Alec kissed me while gripping my waist. I wrapped my arms round his neck in response and we started to make out against the counter. Alecs arms wrapped round me and he lifted me off my feet and sat me on the counter. He was now stood with my legs either side of him.

We both pulled away for air.
"Oh my god," I panted.
"Is that a good oh my god?" Alec smirked with his hands on my thighs.
"Yes," I nodded and we kissed again.
I held one of his wrists in my hand and moved it up my dress.

Alec removed his lips from mine but his face was still pressed against mine, "You want me to touch you? Aren't you needy."
"Shut up you've been teasing me all night. I need you already," I looked in his eyes.
"You sure?" He smirked.
"Yes Alec. Please," I panted.
"I think I'm gonna have to see some more begging," Alec teased.
"Alec," I groaned.
"I'm joking Y/N," He chuckled.

I felt his hand go up my dress and to my pants
"Let's see here," He looked me in the eyes as he started to rub my clit.
I gasped in shock. I had masturbated so many times in my life and had sex before, but Alecs fingers touching me down there felt so good.
"Seems like I'm doing something right," He smirked and rubbed me faster as he started to kiss my neck.

Then without warning he stuck two fingers inside me.
"Alec!" I moaned as he fucked me with his fingers on the counter.
"You like that?" He whispered in my ear.
"Yes!" I moaned loudly.

Alec then removed his fingers from me when he sensed i was gonna cum.
"Alec," I groaned from the loss of touch.
"Don't worry," He chuckled, "I'm not done with you."
Alec's arms wrapped round me and he carried me upstairs to my bedroom. When me made it there he put me down back on my feet and stood behind me, his finger going down the zip of my dress.

"Do i have your consent for taking this dress off your perfect body and making this the night of your life?" Alec whispered in my ear.
"Yes," I nodded.
"Good," I could hear a happy tone in his voice like he was smiling.
I heard his tie and shirt and trousers being pulled off his body and he then quickly unzipped my dress and pushed it off my body, before picking me up again.

I felt his skin against mine and i love it. He dropped me on the bed and climbed on top of me.
"Hi there," He grinned.
"Hi," I was all flustered.
Alecs hand reached behind my back and unclipped my bra. He pulled it off me and chucked it on the floor.
"You are so beautiful," He started to kiss and lick my breasts.
I titled my head back in pleasure, "Oh Alec."

"You have no idea how hard i am for you right now," Alec took one of my hands and made it touch his hard shaft.
"You feel that darling?" He looked up at me through his eyebrows as he kissed my chest.
"Yes," I breathed heavily.
"You need me don't you," He pushed down my pants.
"Yes," I nodded a lot.

Alec then pushed down his pants and his erection came out, "Do you have any condoms darling?"
"Top draw of the dresser," I answered.
Alec quickly went to the dresser and got out a condom.
He ripped the packet with his teeth and quickly rolled his onto his dick.

Alec was quick to join me again and i held him in my arms.
"Ready?" He kissed my forehead.
"Yes," I nodded.
Alec then proceeded to slam into me making us both moan out loud. He gave me no time to adjust to his size and just pounded into me.
"Alec!" I screamed in pleasure.

"Oh darling you're so tight! It feels so good," He kissed me deeply as he fucked me.
I held his neck and kissed back. Soon enough i came hard on his dick, but he didnt stop.
"Do you think you can handle a second orgasm from me darling?" Alec nibbled at my neck.
"Yes! Please!" I begged.

This was the best night ever. In my bed, lying down with Alec thrusting deep into me, our bodies intertwined as if we were one.
"Alec im gonna cum again!" I moaned.
"Go on darling you darling you deserve it," He whispered in my ear again and we both came.