Rushed morning- Alec Hardy

Me and Alec had both overslept because our alarm just happened to not go off so we were both in a rush. Alec being in a rush to not be late for work and me being in a rush to help him not be late for work.

Alec was on the phone this someone while pacing, "I know its bloody outrageous."
"Stop pacing," I whispered as i put up the collar of his shirt and started to do his tie for him.
I had worn a lot of ties before so i was really fast at doing them.
"Are you the bloody flash or something," Alec looked shocked, "Can you do this every morning?"

I chuckled and Alec continued his conversation on the phone, "Yes i know i said I'd come in early but not everything works out all the time."
"I'll make you a coffee in your travel cup," I told Alec.
He looked at me so lovingly like he was going go call me an amazing wife but then his face turned to annoyance because of the person on the other side of the phone.

"Bloody hell," He rubbed his face.
I kissed Alecs cheek and rushed to the kitchen yo make him a coffee.
"You're too bloody good for me!" Alec yelled from the other room.
"Oh really?" I grinned.
"Yes really!" He responded.

I brought him back his coffee and he hing up the phone.
"You have to be at work in 15 minutes," I looked at the clock.
"I know. I know. You dont need to nag me about it," Alec sounded grumpy.
He usually wasnt grumpy to me but he hadnt had all his coffee yet so that explained it.

"Oi! Im not a nag!" I raised my eyebrows.
"Of course not! You're the best part of my day," He smiled and headed out the door.
"Hey! Forgetting something?" I leaned on the door frame.
"Oh! Sorry darling," He ran back to me and kissed me.
I held his neck and kissed back but then he pulled away, "I cant believe i have to go to work. There are way better things i could be doing right now."

He was smirking and i knew he was just thinking out doing dirty things to me. I wish we had the time for him to show them things he was thinking of.
"You're gonna be late," I kissed his cheek.
"Uhhh! Okay! Fine. Bye Sweetheart," He kissed my cheek and ran down the steps.

"Dont be late home!" i yelled to him.
"I wont! i promise!" He yelled back.
"Love you!" I grinned.
"Love you too," He blew me a kiss.