Unholy- Harry Watling (⚠️SMUT)

"Harry its me," I knocked on his office door in the church.
"Come in!" He yelled when heard the knocking.
I stepped in and shut the door behind me. I was wearing a vest, fishnet T-shirt, shorts, fishnet tights and boots.
"Hello Harry," I smirked.
He grew nervous when he saw me dressed like this, "Hello my darling."

He stuttered, "I-I-Are- Are you dressed like that for me?"
"Yes," I bit my lip.
"You... oh... like... oh you look... you really look stunning," Harry looked me up and down.
I came over and sat on his lap straddling him, and i played with his hair, "I missed you while i was on my holiday."
"I missed you as well my love," I felt his arms snake round me, pulling me closer to him.

"Listen. We only have twenty minutes. My parents are expecting me home soon. I still am only 18 after all," I pointed out.
"Well you'll be 19 in a couple months," Harry moved his thumb over my lips, "I guess we should make use of those twenty minutes right?"
"Yes," I breathed heavily and he kissed me roughly.

I removed my top and vest and Harry immediately started to kiss my neck and chest.
"Oh harry," I breathed heavily.
"Get on the desk," He whispered in my ear.
I quickly got off his lap and sat on the desk, my legs dangling from it.
"Actually," Harry stood up and moved his hand up my leg, "I'd like if you took these off right now."

I kicked off my shoes, then sliding down my short and tights.
"Oh my beautiful girl," Harry stroked my cheek, "You are the most beautiful angel to ever exist on this very earth."
I leaned into his hand. Harry pulled it away and then removed his shirt.
I was grinning excited. It had been four weeks since I was fucked by him.

He laid me back on the desk and crawled on top of me.
"Please Harry," I begged.
"Oh i intend to use these next 17 minutes well love. You dont need to beg. Just let me make you feel good. You deserve it," Harry leaned down and unclipped my bra, then chuckling it on the floor.
It felt relieving to have his hands back on my body again.

His arms wrapped round me tight, he kissed my neck and then lead them down to between my breasts but then started to kiss and suck on my breasts.
"Oh Harry," I sighed out a moan.
"Shhhh," I felt one hand go lower and it pressed against my clothes clit.
I gasped in surprise and grabbed his wrist making sure he was keeping that hand there.

"Someone is so so so needy," Harry smirked.
"I haven't felt you touch me in four weeks. Please! Harry!," I moaned as his hand made faster movements, "I need you to fuck me. I need your dick in me. I tried to masturbate while i was away but it wasn't the same."
"You masturbated thinking about me Y/N?" He found this amusing.
"Yes Harry," I nodded.

"What happened to calling me daddy?" He got up and undid his trousers.
"I'm sorry daddy," I apologised getting i to the kink.
"Thank you princess," He pushed his underwear off revealing his erect member.
"Please! I need it! I need you inside me," I begged.
"Don't worry princess. You'll have me," He assured me while he put on a condom.

Harry climbed back on top of me and thrusted into me without warning. I gasped in shock when he did. I had felt his large cock in me so many times but every time felt like the first.

"I remember when you first came here," Harry groaned as he thrusted in and out of me at a good pace for us both, "Heard that some people call me the sexy vicar. You got curious. When you came here and saw me the first time you agreed. Then!You kept coming to church. Kept going and and wore something to catch my attention every Sundays under you managed to get me to fuck you for the first time in this office while everyone else was having tea and biscuits in the other room. Remember that?"
"Yes daddy!" I moaned.

"Good girl... and nobody will think a thing because nobody would think once that i'd be fucking the 18 year old churchgoer who's secretly an atheist," Harry moaned in between words, "Only here for me aren't you princess?"
"Yes daddy!" I screamed and Harry smacked his lips against mine to keep me quiet.

After a while we both came.
Harry pulled out of me, "Let me clean you up princess."
Harry started to lick my pussy with his tongue, licking up all my juices.
"Daddy!" I moaned and gripped his hair causing him to moan into my pussy.
My legs shook again and i came on his face.