First Day

Ed woke up in a very happy mood knowing that it was his first day back at school as a teacher. After the last incident happend Ed got fired as a teacher and had to find jobs elsewhere. He had to change his identity from Ed to Edna so he could work at Hooters full time. Untill now Ed never realized how much he loved being a teacher. He got dressed in his favorite button up shirt and made sure the leave the first 4 buttons down incase a student was paying attention to him. He put on his pants and also didn't zip them up fully ifykyk. Before he left he didn't pack a lunch because he already knew he would find a student for a snack (also ifykyk). He put on his lightning McQueen crocs on and left his house.

Ed arrived at the school earlier than he had meant to and was wandering the halls looking for his classroom at his new school. Out of nowhere Ed saw the sexiest most scrumptious looking man appear out of nowhere.

"Hey I'm Ed I'm a teacher here, I've never seen you around do you work here?" Ed said smirking.

"I remember you Mr Sheeran, its me Veritably, Veritably Clean. You taught me a couple years ago. I actually got hired here as a janitor few months back" Veritably said leaning against a door frame.

As the bell rang they said their goodbyes hoping nobody saw how.