Oopsies

Dora was furious. Outraged.

"You were there too Ed? Why could I trust you?" Dora said.

"It's not what it looks like. There's a student here that is also ginger. Us gingers look so similar." Ed said trying to find an excuse.

"I dont- maybe your right Mr sheeran..." Dora said "there is one student that looks similar to you" she said smiling in an odd way. "Bring him in!"

A small fluffy orange haired yellow mustached man comes walking into the principles office. Ed was mad. Does he really look like this fluffy small man?

"Is this who you were thinking of Mr sheeran?" Dora asked.

"Oh I'm not sure now.. uhmm." Ed started but got RUDELY interuppted by the small being.

The small being, known as, "the lorax" started singing let it die by his former friend the onceler. Some complications between the 2 lead them to become enemies, mostly because the onceler decided to burn his thneed shack and gave all the profit to his ugly ugly UGLY mother in law who was lorax's granny cakes.

"Quit singing" Dora silenced him with a brick hiding in her desk drawer. The lorax fell to the ground but you could still hear him singing in his heart. Nevrming it was the radio playing four big guys. Dora realized what she had done and multiple students saw so she went to go check up on him. Ed felt the breeze through the window calling to him. He crawled up the 2 story tall wall with his fly trap sticky shoes and crawled out. Ed never realized that he was teaching at a school in such an abandoned area that he didn't know where he was.

He started walking in the only direction he knew of, south. He didn't know what way south was but he convinced himself that it was in the east direction.

Ed heard sirens in the distance knowing he was probally close to a city and started running towards them twirling through the dead fields and stumbling on a dead bird. This wasn't just any bird, it was angry bird! Angry bird was so mad he decided to call the police for disrupting his beauty sleep in the only place he knew nobody knew of until now.