mb

Ed was dead but the lorax wasn't happy. The lorax had unfinished business with multiple of his enemies. He decided to create a list of people he needed to get revenge on in his fanciest writing,

𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
- 𝔇𝔬𝔯𝔞 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔩𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔯
- 𝔓𝔞𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔨 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯
- 𝔍𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔰 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔢𝔰
- 𝔙𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯
- 𝔓𝔢𝔭𝔭𝔞 𝔭𝔦𝔤
- 𝔇𝔞𝔡𝔡𝔶 𝔭𝔦𝔤
And finally on his list, ended with,
- 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖗.

The lorax finished his revenge with all the others, each having a special finishing. But then decided to come up with a great final ending with 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖗...

Lorax evaporated from the hospital toilet and shriveled into the oncelers garden. Lorax went to knock on the oncelers door and got scared. He didn't actually have a plan. He needed to make one. First he would sneak in, have tea, offer marshmallows to him, and pull out the last thneed ever. He would tie it to the oncelers face while he was sleeping and then suffocate him. That's too extreme. No. He would give it to him as a gift and then put him down the garbage disposal in his apartment. No. Too extreme. He would poison his tea. No. He would come up with something.

As lorax was thinking the onceler opened the door.

"What" the onceler asked. Lorax forgot the onceler aged and he didn't. This would be a peice of cake. The old onceler offered the lorax a cup of tea.

"Yes please this will be scrumptious!" UH oh, the lorax's nice Ness snuck out.

"What did you say?" The onceler turned around.

"Get me a cup of fucking tea you old wrinkly bag of farts." The lorax corrected himself.

As they drank their tea together the onceler went to go to the bathroom and lorax knew this was his chance. He grabbed a bag of white powder from his skin pocket like a kangaroo and realized he forgot to label which bag was which and he had 2. This will be hard. He decided to pour both of them into the oncelers cup and he got back just in time.

"I think I'm going to head out now oncey thanks for the tea" his nice Ness slipped out again. "I mean you smell like ass after you sharted an explosion in the bathroom for like 10 fucking minutes, I'm heading out." Lorax corrected himself once again, he couldn't believe himself. Same mistake twice!

As the lorax shut the door he watched the onceler finish his tea, and remembered something.