Chapter 1 ~ PROLOGUE

Lilly's POV

"Hey girls! Are you up for a movie at my place?" I call my friends.

"Yeah, why not? It's holiday now so we have all time. We'll be over in a bit." Leah says.

I smile. I haven't seen my friends the whole week, because of the holidays, so I'm quite excited to see them again.

Let me introduce myself to you. I'm Lilly Hardings. I'm 18 years old and I have long, brown hair. It's a little curly, but not that much. I'm not going to tell you where I live because you won't believe me anyway. I have 4 best friends: Leah, Sandra, Joy and Michelle. I love them to death. We're literally inseperable. We're in the same classes and do everything together. Well not everything... Homework, that's the only thing we never do. We still get high grades though. I don't know why, but somehow we get them.

"Lilly! Please stop daydreaming about Josh!" The girls shout.

Josh is like the ugliest boy in the school. He's a total nerd. Sometimes he makes our homework.

"Eww, please. You ruined it!" I say.

Leah chuckles.

"C'mon. let's go out tonight." Joy whines.

"Yes, it's the last night before we have to go back to school." Michelle joins in.

"Allright. But we have to get back early, because we have to look good for our first day back at school." Leah says.

"Sure. Let's get dressed!" I shout.

We all get dressed and go to the club to dance. We enter the club and make our way to the crowded dance floor.

"Girls! This is our last night before school starts again! Let's make it the most fun night evaahhh!" Joy shouts.

We all cheer and start dancing. After a little while I see a cute boy walking around. He looks a little lonely. I nudge Leah and point at him.

"He looks cute and lonely!" I shout in her ear.

"Yeah, you're right! Cheer him up!" She shouts back to me.

I look at her like she's mad, but she pushes me towards him. I decide to walk over and tap his shoulder. He turns around.

"Hey! You look like you need some company! I'm Lilly!" I shout to him.

"Yeah, I could use some company! I'm Liam, nice to meet you!" He replies.

"Nice to meet you too! Wanna go for a dance?" I ask.

"Sure."

We walk over to the dance floor again and I stand there a little awkward. Liam smiles at me and starts jumping up and down. I laugh at him and he takes my hands, making me jump too. Together we jump and dance for what seems like 5 minutes, but Michelle taps my shoulder.

"Lil, we have to go! It's 11 already! We have school tomorrow remember?" She tells me.

"Yeah. You're right." I answer her a little sad.

I turn back to Liam.

"Sorry, I have to go. Maybe I'll see you again." I say.

"Don't worry. I had fun." He smiles, even though we haven't spoken that much while we were dancing.

"I had fun too. Bye then." I smile back.

"Bye." He says.

Michelle grabs my hand and takes me with her. I turn around to look at him one last time but he already disappeared in the crowd.