Chapter 12

WEEK 1 - SATURDAY

I wake up the next morning at 11. I check my phone and I have one missed call from Joy. She called this morning at 9.07. I call her back. She picks up after the second ring.

"Hello, sleepy head." She says.

"Hello to you too." I reply.

"Is there a possibility that me and the girls come over?" She asks.

"Sure, no problem. What time will you be here?" I answer.

"In an hour? Then I can call the girls."

"Fine. See you in an hour. Bye." I say.

"Bye. We want to hear everyrhing about your date last night!" She says and then the line goes dead.

I put my phone back on my nightstand and get out of bed to take a shower. I clean the make-up from my face and strip down from my pajamas. I let the water run until it's warm and then I step in. I wash my body and hair while singing Voodoo Doll from 5 Seconds Of Summer. When I'm done washing myself, I turn off the tap and dry myself off. I wrap the towel around my body and walk over to my closet. I grab underwear and decide to wear something comfy today: a blue sweater with my sweat pants. I put my hair up into a messy bun and don't wear any make-up. I grab my phone and walk downstairs to have breakfast. I put some bread in the toaster and when it's done I put some butter and cheese onto it. I sit down on the couch and switch on the tv. I eat my breakfast while watching Faking It and Catfish. When I'm done eating I text Liam.

Hey, I had fun last night. Thank you so much for the amazing time. X

Yes, I know I put X behind the text. I think I can. I mean, we had our first date. And I think I kind of like him. He's so romantic and nice and hot and .... I get interrupted by the doorbell. I stand up to open the door and there are my four best friends.

"Hello girls, come in." I tell them.

They greet me and one by one I hug them. We walk to the living room and I put my plate in the sink.

"So, how was your first date with lover boy Liam yesterday?" Michelle teases.

"It was great." I say, not wanting to give them more details yet.

"Tell us." Sandra says.

"Well, he took me to the beach." I say.

"Yes? And wat did you do?" Joy asks eagerly.

"We had dinner there." I said.

"And that's it? No kissing or having sex?" Michelle asks.

"No, Michelle. No kissing or having sex. We did watch the sunset though. Then it turned cold and he gave me his coat." I said casually.

"So something happened there." Joy teased.

Then I notice that Leah has been quiet all the time again. Like every time we talk about Liam. What is wrong with that girl?

"Let's watch a movie. Something like Grease or Pitch Perfect or something. You guys pick." I suggest.

The girls nod and I grab Leah's hand, making her go up to my room with me. I sit down on the bed and she sits down too, a questioning look on her face.

"Spill." I say.

She cocks one eyebrow up.

"I know something's wrong. Every time we talk about Liam you're all quiet and grumpy." I say.

Leah sighs, not saying anything.

"Please, Leah, I want to know what's going on in your head." I plead.