Chapter 8

WEEK 1 - TUESDAY

When I come home I drop my bag on the floor and walk to the kitchen. I grab a glass and fill it with coke. When I"m about to walk to the living room, my eye falls on a piece of paper on the counter. I walk over to it and read it.

Hey love,

I'm out of town for the week. I'll be back by Sunday. I left money where it usually is.

Eat healthy. Love you.

Mom

This isn't the first time she's out of town. Not that she leaves me alone all the time, it's just that sometimes she has to go for her job. This means I'm alone at home for the week. My mom and dad are divorced and he was so angry with my mom that he broke contact with us. It's been when I was very young so I don't really miss him or anything. I grab my glass and walk to the living room. I lay down on the couch and put on the telly. I pick up my phone and text Liam.

To Liam

Hello, what are you doing?

He text back pretty quickly.

From Liam

Nothing at the moment, except from texting with you.

I laugh at his text and call him.

"Hello." He answers the call.

"Hey, look, maybe you want to redo yesterday night and come over? We can watch some movies and I can order pizza?" I suggest.

"Sure, I'll be at yours in 10." He says and he hangs up.

"Bye to you too." I mutter to myself.

I sit down on the couch, waiting until Liam comes over. When the doorbell rings I jump up and run to the door. I open the door and there is Liam. He has a few dvd's in his hands and a bag.

"Hi, what's in the bag?" I ask him.

"Some sweets. Nothing is better then a movie night with good movies and sweets." He grins.

"True." I laugh.

I walk back to the living room and Liam follows. He puts down the movies and I look through them while Liam puts his coat in the hallway. He comes back and I look at him. He wears a red with black plaid shirt with jeans and high tops. His hair is styled in a quiff.

"Like what you see?" He smirks at me.

I blush and continue to look through the dvd's, not replying to him. Liam plops down next to me.

"See something you like?" He asks, now talking about the dvd's he brought.

"I want to see these." I reply, holding up Toy Story and Bambi.

"Yess, another person who likes Toy Story." Liam cheers.

"What, you too?" I ask confused.

"Yup, I love Toy Story. It's my favourite movie of all time." He grins.

"Mine too, but my friends think it's childish so I just watch it when I'm alone." I say, disappointment growing.

"Don't worry. We can watch it together now." Liam smiles, putting his hand on my back.

"Let's watch!" I cheer, getting away from his touch.

I put the dvd in the player and wait for it to load. Then I grab the remote and look at Liam.

"Ready?" I ask.

He just nods and I press play. We watch the movie and sometimes Liam chuckles softly. He sits on one end of the couch and I'm on the other.

"Do you want something to drink?" I ask him.

Liam looks up to me and smiles.

"Yes, please." He answers.

"What would you like to drink?" I ask, acting like I'm a waitress in a fancy restaurant.

"I don't know, whatever you drink." He replies grinning.

I nod and walk to the kitchen. I open the refridgerator and look through it.

"Boo." I hear from behind me.

I jump at the sudden sound and turn around to see and hear Liam laugh at me.

"Never. Do. That. Again." I say taking deep breaths in between the words.

"Why not? You look cute when you're scared." He grins.

Did he just say I'm cute? Just ignore it.

"Here's your drink." I say passing him a glass of coke. I walk back with my own glass in my hand and plop down on the couch.

"Sorry for scaring you." Liam apologises when he sits down next to me.

"It's fine. If you promise you'll never do it again." I tell him.

The movie is finished now and the credits are rolling.

"Aww, now we missed the end." I pout.

"Poor baby, are you going to cry?" Liam asks, joking.

I nod and pretend to cry. He scoots over and puts his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into his chest. His warm, muscled chest. I take a deep breath and smell his cologne. I can't help but feel safe in a way I haven't felt before.

"Okay, I'm done crying. Can you set me free before I can't breathe anymore and die?" I joke.

Liam releases me very quickly and I (being dramatic) take a deep breath, which earns me a chuckle.

"Looks like I released you just in time. You're being red as a tomato." He laughs.

I blush deep and I'm glad I'm so red already, because he won't notice.

"So, next movie?" I ask.

He nods.

"You pick one." I tell him.

Liam leans forward and grabs the other dvd's he brought. I picks one and stands up, walking over to the player and putting it in while I make myself comfortable with a bag of popcorn and my coke.

"Hey, don't you dare to start on that popcorn without me." He says stern.

I just shrug and stuff more of the sweetness in my mouth. Liam takes a run for the couch and jumps. After a few seconds, he falls down next to me.

"You want some?" I ask casually.

Liam opens his mouth in response. I grab two pieces and let them fall into his mouth.

"Mmmm.... De-li-cious." He says putting his fingers to his mouth and kissing it, like famous cooks do all the time.

I chuckle. We end up joking, laughing and talking through the movie. In the end, I'm wrapped up in Liam's arms, leaning against his side. Slowly, my eyes start to fall close and I sink into a sweet dream.

~~~

Hi guys! Please tell me what you think of this fanfic! I'd love to hear any kind of comment! Plus, it would make my day, even if it's just a vote or something. It's just a confirmation that people actually read this and like it. Thanks!