Chapter 14

WEEK 2 - MONDAY

Today's another day at school. Another day of keeping Liam and I's relationship secret to the world outside, and my mom. I get out of bed and slip out of my pajamas. I walk over to the bathroom and turn on the shower. When the water is warm I step in. I quickly wash my body. Then I step out and wrap a towel around my body. I walk back into my room and grab some underwear, before putting it on. I grab a loose black tank top along with skinny jeans and my black low converse. I put on my clothes and walk over to my mirror. I dry my hair and decide to curl it today. After that's done I put some mascara on my eyes and grab my bag. Then I walk downstairs to get some breakfast.

"Hello, hun." My mom greets me when I walk into the kitchen.

"Hi, mom." I say.

I walk over to the cabinet with the cornflakes in it. I grab the pack and a bowl out of another cabinet. Then I walk over to the fridge and grab the milk. I pour some cornflakes and milk into the bowl and grab a spoon. I sit down at the counter and start eating.

"Are you excited for school?" Mom asks, trying to make conversation.

"Not more excited than normal." I reply.

"Okay, I'm going upstairs, back to bed." She says.

I nod and give her a hug. Then I put my bowl into the sink and walk to the living room. I sit down on the couch. Then my phone buzzes, signalling I have a message.

Can I take you to my place after school? I really want to cuddle you.

I smile at the message from Liam.

Sure. See you at school. I'll be injured, so we can talk ;P

No, you're not injured. I love to see you sport.

Wow, fetish much? Hahaha

No, not a fetish, just like to watch a beautiful girl sport. There's nothing wrong with that right?

Just kidding. I have to go now. See you.

I lock my phone and walk back to the kitchen. I grab some paper and a pen, writing a note to my mom.

Hey mom,

I'm going to the movies with some friends after school. I'm probably going to have dinner with them too. Don't wait up for me. Love you.

Lilly

I grab my bag and keys and walk out of the door. I walk over to Leah's house and ring the doorbell..

"Bye!" I hear Leah shout from behind the door and then it opens.

"Hi." She smiles, hugging me.

Leah closes the door behind her and we walk to school, picking up Joy, Michelle and Sandra on our way. We get at school, busy in a conversation about nicknames for each other. We all walk to our lockers and I put my books for English in my bag, along with my clothes for P.E. Then we walk to English. The second we walk in, I notice Niall sitting in the back again, so I walk to the empty seats in front of him.

"Hi there Lilly." He greets me with a grin.

"Hello, Niall. How are you?" I ask him.

Just when he wants to reply, Joy interrupts us.

"I thought you were with someone else?" She asks.

"Yes, I know, but he's a friend of him. He knows about us." I reply to her.

"Anyway, I'm fine. How about you?" Niall asks me.

"I'm fine too." I smile.

I sit down in the seat in front of him, against the wall. Joy takes the seat next to me. Sandra and Leah sit in front of us.