Chapter 10

WEEK 1 - THURSDAY

The first thing I think of when I wake up is Liam's chocolate brown eyes.

"Hello, sleeping beauty." I hear a very familiar male voice say.

I groan and turn around, imagining that the voice is just playing with me in my head.

"Princess, I made you breakfast." The voice says.

I groan once more and cuddle into my blankets. I hear a sigh and then it's quiet for a while. Just when I'm about to fall asleep again, my blankets are ripped off my body, causing a freezing wave of cold air to wash over me.

"Mmph. Gimme me blankets." I mumble like a 3 year old child.

"No." I can almost hear the smirk.

I finally open my eyes and see Liam there, my blankets in his hands. He looks good in his jeans and T-Shirt. His hair is growing slightly too long, but it looks like he did it like this on purpose.

"But Lee, I'm cold. You don't want me to get sick before our date tomorrow, right?" I pout.

Liam chuckles and shakes his head.

"No, I don't want you to get sick, but you have to get out now. I made you breakfast and I don't want it to get cold." He says.

"So get your lazy ass off that bed." He finishes before picking me up bridal style.

I squirm in his arms, trying to get away.

I like to wake up this way. I could do this every morning. Laying there in his muscled arms.

"What are you saying, love?" Liam asks.

"Nothing," I blush, "Just wondering how you got in here."

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." He says.

"I'll find out for sure." I look up at him with an evil grin.

"No, you don't." He grins back at me.

We arrive in the kitchen and Liam puts me down.

"You made eggs and bacon? How did you find it?" I ask.

"Just looking through the fridge." He says.

I start eating.

"Liam, can you come here tomorrow again? And Saturday? And Sunday? I want you to come here every day to make me breakfast." I joke.

"Sure, I'd love to." He smiles at me.

I eat the rest of the delicious food on my plate and then I look at Liam again. He stares at me with a goofy smile on his face.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing, just watching you being beautiful." He says.

I blush and quickly walk upstairs.

"I'm going to change!" I shout.

I change into some black skinny jeans and a white flowy tank top. I put on some mascara and brush my hair before pulling it up into a messy bun. I go down the stairs and when i walk into the living room I hear Liam whisper something.

"What are you saying?" I ask.

"Nothing." He looks away blushing.

"Okay." I say.

I grab my phone and see that I missed 4 texts: one from an unknown number and three from Leah. I unlock my phone and on the messages.

From: Unknown number