Chapter 15

WEEK 2 - MONDAY (PART 2)

The bell signalling our school day ended rings. We pack our books and walk to our lockers.

"Are you coming to my place with me?" Joy asks.

"I'm not coming. Leah and Michelle either. We're going over to my boyfriends house. Sorry." I tell her.

"Yeah, we're going to meet his friends." Leah adds.

"We want to come too." Joy pouts.

"Yeah, we want to meet his friends too." Sandra says.

"Okay, wait a minute. Let me call him." I tell them.

I grab my phone and call Liam.

"Hey there." He picks up.

"Hey, little question. Do you mind if my friends tag along? They really want to meet your friends, and Niall is going to ask Michelle out." I say, whispering the part about Niall and Michelle.

"Really? They can come. I bet the boys want some more female attention in their lifes." Liam chuckles.

"Okay, see you in like.. 20 minutes?" I say.

"Sure, see you in 20." Liam replies.

I end the call and turn back to the girls.

"He's fine with it." I tell them.

Joy and Sandra cheer.

"How are we going to get there?" Leah asks.

"We'll walk. We can't fit in a car and if we could, we don't have one. Plus, it's not that long." I say.

"Okay, let me put my bag in my locker." Joy says.

We all put our bags in our lockers, since we don't have any homework. We walk out of school and over to Liam's house. It takes us about 15 minutes.

"Not long of a walk you said? It's been 10 minutes already?" Joy complains.

"Hey, you wanted to come with us. Not my fault." I retord.

"Its true, Joy." Michelle says.

Joy huffs and we laugh.

"Here it is." I say after 5 minutes.

"Finally." Joy says, rolling her eyes.

We walk up to the door and I ring the door bell. Liam opens up after a few seconds.

"Hey there. Hey girls." He smiles at us.

He steps aside, letting us in. I immediately walk into the living room.

"Hey guys. How have you been?" I ask Zayn, Harry and Louis.

Niall isn't here. Yet, I hope. I didn't take Michelle for nothing.

"Hey, we've been great!" Louis responds, walking up to me and pulling me in for a hug.

"Who are these beautiful ladies?" He asks when he pulls away.

"These are my friends Leah, Michelle, Joy and Sandra." I say, pointing at each one of them.

Louis nods and walks over to them to introduce himself.

"Hey Lilly!" Harry says happily.

"Hey Lil." Zayn greets me.

"Hey guys, shouldn't you introduce yourself to my friends? Please act nice for once." I say sarcastically.

"Oh, yeah, sorry." Harry says, stumbling up from the couch.

Zayn just stands up and walks over. Suddenly I feel two arms snake around my waist.

"Hey, Li." I say, turning around to meet his brown eyes.

"Hey, Lil." He replies, smiling broadly.

He wraps me in for a hug. His hugs feel so good. Someone coughs beside us and I look over to see it's Louis.

"Louis! Why do you always ruin moments?" Liam asks him.

"It's just what I do." Louis chuckles.

"Let's watch a movie or something." Harry exclaims.

"Pitch perfect please!" Joy shouts.

"Okay, let's do it." Zayn says.

Me and Liam look at each other and shrug. We sit down on the couch next to each other and I cuddle into Liam's side. Louis throws a blanket at us.

"One for the love couple." He grins.

"We're not a couple." I tell him.

"Yeah, sure." Louis laughs.

Liam puts the blanket over our laps and I snuggle into it.

"Hey, lovebirds. Do you want a bowl of popcorn too?" Harry asks.

Liam looks at me.

"Yes, that would be nice." I tell Harry.

He nods and walks into the kitchen.

"I'd love to spend some time with you alone again soon. How about I take you out on a date again this week?" Liam whispers into my ear. I smile.

"I'd love to go on another date with you, but remember what I said, I'm picking where we're going." I tell him.

"Here you go." Harry interrupts, handing us a bowl with popcorn.

"Okay! Let's watch this movie!" Joy exclaims.

Louis grabs he remote and presses the play-button. We all watch the movie. About halfway through, we hear a knock on the door. Liam sighs.

"Can you pause the movie?" He asks Louis.

Louis pauses the movie and Liam walks to the door. A wave of cold air hits me when he gets up.

"Ni.." Is all I hear before Niall comes stumbling into the room.

He has roses in his hand. He looks around the room for a little, his face red. When he spots Michelle he walks over to her. He gets down on one knee.

"Michelle, I don't know you for that long, but.. Would you like to go out with me?" He asks, the words fading to a whisper.

Michelle blushes and puts her hands in front of her mouth in awe. The only thing she does is nodding her head like a mad man, causing Niall to smile wide.

"Yes, Niall. I'd love to go out with you." Michelle finally says.

She gets up from her spot and hugs Niall. He hugs her back and looks at me over Michelles shoulder. He mouths a 'thank you'. I smile and mouth 'it's fine' back at him.

"You did this?" Liam whispered in my ear.

I look at him and nod.

"How, me and the boys couldn't get him to ask a girl out. He's too shy." He replies.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." I say, kissing his cheek.

Liam just turned his head, so my lips meet his. They're so soft. When I realise what I'm doing I quickly pull away. My face is as red as Niall's was when he came in.

"I'm sorry." I tell Liam.

"Lilly, it's fine, but I'd really llike to ask you something." Liam says.

I suddenly feel like everyone's eyes are on us. It makes me confident and shy at the same time.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Liam asks, his brown eyes staring into mine.

I think about it for a while, letting it sink in.

"Yes, Liam. Yes." I smile after a few more seconds.

Liam smiles broadly and pulls me in for another kiss, while cheers erupt from around us.