Chapter 13

WEEK 1 - SUNDAY

I wake up in a strange room. Where the fuck am I? I look to my side and see Liam. His shirt is off. I look at my own body and see I'm still in my clothes. Good. I shake Liam's shoulder.

"Mmm, what?" He grumbles.

"Liam, am I still at your place?" I ask him.

"Yes." He replies.

I grab my phone from the bedside table and check the time. 13.34.

"Shit, it's already half past one. My mum is going to be home today. If she comes home and I'm not there then..." I curse myself.

"Lilly, easy. Let me get dressed and then I'll take you home. Don't worry about it." Liam tries to calm me down.

"Hurry up then!" I tell him.

Liam climbes out of bed, wearing pajama shorts. He puts on a shirt. I don't brake my gaze on him.

"What are you looking at?" He grins.

"Nothing." I blush and look away.

I hear him rumble some and then he walks into my sight.

"You ready to go?" He asks me.

"Yes." I reply, walking out of the door.

I follow Liam downstairs and I hear some soft talking coming from the living room. I walk in there and Louis, Niall, Harry and Zayn are seated on the couch, watching tv. I wave at them, but they don't respond, their eyes fixed on the screen.

"Bye, guys. It was nice meeting you." I say.

"Bye, Lilly!" Louis shouts.

He runs over to me and hugs me. The others walk over to me and I hug them too.

"Hopefully we'll see you soon. If Liam agrees with it." Zayn says, grinning at Liam.

"I hope so too." I answer.

The boys smile and I look over at Liam.

"Are you okay with it?" I ask him.

"If you want to hang out with them." He replies, smiling at me.

I don't feel like it's genuine though.

"Shall we go, before my mom comes home?" I ask.

"Sure. Let's go." He says, walking outside.

"Bye, see you." I tell the boys and then I walk after Liam.

I step into the car, checking if I have everything. Keys, phone, yup, got everything. Liam drives off.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask.

"Sure." He replies.

"When I said goodbye to the boys, when Zayn said that he hopes to see me soon again and I asked you if you were okay with it, your answer didn't feel genuine to me. Don't you want me to hang out with them again?" I ask.

"I don't know actually. You seem to be really having fun with them. And they like you. Maybe they like you too much. Maybe you like one of them more than me." He says, his voice sad.

"Li, don't worry. I like them, but not more than that. I like them as friends." I say, trying to comfort him.

"Did you just call me Li?" He asks, smiling at me.

I blush and nod.

"Don't worry about it. My mom used to call me that. I don't mind you calling me Li. As long as I can give you a nickname." He smiles.