Chapter 5

WEEK 1 - MONDAY

I grab the phone and call the nearest pizzaria to have them deliver some pizza's.

"So, how about we pick some movies and have a movie marathon with pizza's?" I suggest.

"Sure." Joy replies.

We walk over to the drawer with the dvd's and pick a few of them. We have like 100 movies in them. Then Leah walks back in with her stuff.

"Hey babes!" She welcomes us.

"Hello." We greet back.

Leah walks upstairs to dump her stuff.

"So, what have you planned for tonight?" She asks when she comes back downstairs.

We always do funny things when we have a sleepover. Things like fashion shows, painting each others nails, doing each others make-up or hair like a total weirdo, but we also pull pranks on others.

"We're doing a movie marathon with pizza." Joy answers her.

"Cool. Finally something decent." Leah chuckles.

The doorbell rings and Michelle jumps up.

"Pizza!" She yells.

She runs to the door and opens it. I grab the money from the counter and walk to the door too. I see Michelle taking over the pizza boxes from the (cute) guy. I hand him the money.

"Take the rest." I say when he wants to give me some back.

"Thank you." He smiles.

I smile back and the boy turns around and leaves. I close the door and walk back to the living room. The girls already dug into the pizza's. I sit down on the couch beside them.

"Let's watch the movies!" Joy shouts.

I press play on the remote and the movie starts playing. I grab a slice of pizza and eat it. The pizza's are gone pretty quick. I grab my phone and unlock it. I have a new text from Liam.

From: Liam

Yeah... Haven't thought about that. But it'll be fine. I'll arrange something. :) Are you okay if I pick you up Friday night to go on a date? xx

I sigh and text him back.

To: Liam

Okay. Friday night is fine. I'll text you my address later.

I doubt if I should put xx at the end or not. Why not? Liam does it too. I put xx at the end of the text and send it. I get a text back almost immediately.

From: Liam

Okay, looking forward to it :) xx

I lock my phone and concentrate on the movie again. Then I notice we're at the end already and that I'm the only one in the living room. I sigh and stand up from the couch. I walk to the kitchen to look if the others are there. They aren't. Of course. I walk upstairs, to my room. I hear giggling coming from my room. I walk to the door and slowly open it, deciding I want to scare them. I hope the door doesn't creek right now. When the door is opened that much that I can get through it, I creep over to them.

"Boo!" I shout.

I hear four screams and start laughing.

"Lilly! That's not funny! Stop laughing!" Sandra shouts.

I nod.

"It is funny. You had to see your faces!" I laugh.

The girls glare at me and my laughter dies down.

"That's what you get for leaving me alone in the living room." I say.

"We're sorry. You looked so caught up in your conversation with your boyfriend, so we decided to leave you alone for a while." Leah explains.

"Ha ha. Very funny." I say.

Joy, Michelle and Sandra giggle.

"What time is it?" Leah asks.

I grab my phone out of my pocket and look at it.

"22.30" I answer.

I also see another text from Liam.

From: Liam

I wish that I could be with you right now...

Confusing! I text him back.

To: Liam

I wish that I could be with you too?

Then Liam calls me. I pick up.

"Hey." I say.

"Hello, babe. I'm outside your door." Liam answers me.

"What? But the girls are here." I tell him.

"Sorry. Just needed to see you." I excuses himself.

"I'll leave if you'd rather have that." He says.

"No! Wait a sec." I say and run downstairs.

I open the door and Liam is actually there.

"Hi." I say a little shy.

"Hello." He answers with the phone still to his ear.

I giggle because I hear him twice. He realises it and puts the phone down. I look into his chocolate brown eyes and he looks into my green ones. We're in some kind of stare down.

"Well hello Mr. Payne." I hear from behind me and I hear some giggling.

Liam breaks eye contact and focuses on the girls behind us.

"Hello. Please call me Liam outside school." He greets them.

"Well hello Liam." Leah says, being the smartass she is.

Liam chuckles and I gesture for him to come in. He smiles at me and walks past me.

"I hope I don't disturb you." He says.

"No, you don't." I quickly tell him.

The girls glare at me. I shoot them an apologising look. Liam sees it.

"I think I should come back another time. Sorry for disturbing you." He tells me.

I sigh and Liam is already at the door.

"Bye. See you Friday." He says and then he's gone.