カオス-𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚- 𝑻𝒘𝒐カオス

丨-Chapter Thirty-Two Familiar delinquencies-

⥐⥒ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏꜰ - ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇɴᴀᴄᴇ ᴀʀᴄ⥓⥐

  ʚ▬▬ι═ ═══ﺤ Musutafu City, Underground Subway  9:32 PM

--Y/N POV--┆

"Polterheist is free. Hosu Police Station accused of faulty security, Currently under priority investigation by the Hero Commission. Pfft, they don't know!" With a sardonic chuckle, you clicked off the article, after pocketing your device you stood up with a joint-popping stretch. That ecstasy-like widespread feeling floods your nervous system, prompting a weak shivery sigh of relief.

The euphoria was an infection, that little voice couldn't help but agree, "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘!"

"Oh, They don't know~!" You sang gleefully, wanting to hear those words on repeat with the same visual image in your head. All thanks to that boy, Midoriya, a suspicious situation you didn't feel like thinking twice about!

You were free, and that... That was something that didn't need a second thought.

So to hell with Madam President!

"Voice!" You screeched, an announcement on the rise of your tone. "List some options, I've hunkered down and binge watched series for long enough. Tomfoolery waits for nobody".

As it hummed (In thought), like a vibration, you darted around the homey train cart. Swiping things left and right, necessities of course, that being firearms and ammunition for said firearms. 

It was preparation, not foreshadowing. Though that wasnt up to you. Sorta.

You see, it wasnt always your fault. They hit the bullet. Not the other way around.

You grabbed an average cloth-made facemask, running your feminine fingers down the soft fabric with odd nostalgia, it kindled something in your chest. Remembering that muffled feeling of wearing it on a daily for every trip outside, glancing at every security camera with a harsh squint. Hatred. That insight of knowing the world is after you.

They already had your face. Plastered on every article that mentioned you, all because one cheeky body camera on Eraser Head got a view of you. That damn situation regarding Ingenium caused more trouble than it was worth.

A facemask would be a futile attempt at secrecy. It is no longer needed.

"𝑰 𝑮𝑶𝑻 𝑰𝑻!"

"FUCK!" You jumped out of thought, neck snapping painfully as you glanced around. Voice never raised their... well, voice.

"𝑰𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 '𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌', 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌. 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒘𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂." It monotoned, stark contrast to the earlier unappreciated volume.