Chapter 19: The First Night

Arriving at Sam's house, they couldn't suppress their laughter over the close call with Yha earlier.

"Your reaction was priceless, Sam!" Mon chuckled, taking the paper bags from Sam and starting to organize them on the table.

"And you, quickly ducking like that, especially in a skirt," Sam teased, handing Mon a glass of water.

Mon chuckled, shaking her head. "I thought I was going to get caught for sure. Good thing you were quick on your feet."

Sam grinned, "Well, we made it out in one piece, thanks to my ninja skills."

Mon took a sip of water, still chuckling. "Yeah, your ninja skills saved the day."

They both laughed, the tension from earlier dissipating as they enjoyed each other's company in the safety of Sam's home.

Sam heads to the bathroom, calling over her shoulder, "I'll be quick, Mon. There's a spare set of comfy clothes in the wardrobe for you. Help yourself!"

Mon nods, feeling grateful for Sam's thoughtfulness. "Thanks, Sam. Take your time." Sam heads to the bathroom while Mon starts looking around the room, curious to see what Sam has in store for her.

While Sam was in the bathtub, the bathroom door creaked open, catching Sam's attention. Startled, Sam turned to see Mon entering, clad in a bathrobe. Standing before Sam, Mon faced her directly.

"What are you doing?" Sam inquired, her voice laced with surprise.

Mon responded teasingly, "Didn't you tell me to freshen up?"

Sam's throat tightened as Mon casually untied her bathrobe, standing unabashedly before Sam, who was currently naked in the bathtub.

As Mon approached the tub, Sam's heart began to race. When Mon joined Sam in the tub, Sam's heart raced even faster, her eyes widening with surprise.

"Why do you look so tense, Sam?" Mon teased. "We're just bathing." Mon settled into the other corner of the tub, facing Sam. Meanwhile, Sam twitched as Mon's feet suddenly brushed against Sam's thighs under the water.

Mon chuckled at Sam's twitching.

"Mon, stop it!" Sam exclaimed.

In her amusement, Mon brushed her feet a little higher, reaching Sam's mid-thigh.

To Sam's surprise at what was happening underwater, she attempted to swiftly exit the tub. However, Mon grasped onto Sam and kneeled over her.

As Sam tried to leave and both struggled to rebalance themselves in the soapy water, their movements became slippery and unpredictable. Mon's movements caused friction between their cores, eliciting sensations between Sam's thighs.

Mon playfully taunted Sam, saying, "Sam, quit moving."
Sam retorted, "I'm attempting to, but your movements are making it difficult for me to keep still, especially when... uh..."

Mon interjected with a smirk, "You mean like this?" as she swayed her hips provocatively over Sam, teasing her further.

Sam held her breath, feeling the sensation, licked her lips, and began to pant.

Sam quickly gripped the tub's edge, attempting to regain her composure. Mon, losing her balance, slipped on the tub, falling over Sam and clutching onto Sam's chest to steady herself. Their eyes met, and overwhelmed by desire, Mon seized Sam's face and passionately kissed her, while Sam maintained their balance by clinging to the edge. Together, they shared an intensely romantic moment in the bath.

Following their intimate bath, Mon and Sam sat down to dinner together. As they ate, Sam couldn't resist bringing up their earlier encounter.

"I didn't expect to see that side of you, Mon," Sam said with amusement.

Grinning mischievously, Mon replied, "I hope that side didn't disappoint you, Sam," taking a spoonful of soup. Under the table, Mon teasingly brushed her feet against Sam's thighs.

"Mon!" Sam exclaimed, and Mon burst into laughter.

Their intimate banter was interrupted by Sam's ringing phone, showing Kirk's name on the caller ID.

Sam and Mon glanced at the caller ID on Sam's phone, exchanging a knowing look. Mon nodded, indicating for Sam to take the call.

"Kirk," Sam answered the phone, her tone cool. "What do you want?"

Kirk's voice came through teasingly, "Why so cold, Sam? Is that any way to speak to your husband?"

Sam rolled her eyes. "I don't have time for your jokes, Kirk."

"I just missed you, Sam," Kirk continued, "It's been days since you came home."

"We agreed I can come home whenever I want," Sam replied firmly. "Have you forgotten?"

"No, Sam, I haven't forgotten," Kirk retorted. "But we're married, and you should be with me at our house. Your grandmother might notice if you're not there."

"And we need to talk about Mon," Kirk added. "You didn't tell me she's back and working for you."

"What's wrong with that, Kirk? She's still our friend," Sam defended.

"As long as you're not doing anything wrong," Kirk replied accusingly.

"Why can't you just be thankful that Mon forgave us after what we did to her?" Sam shot back, growing irritated. "I'll come home soon."

Ending the call, Sam turned to Mon, concern evident in her voice. "Mon?"

"What is it, Sam? Do you need to go home now? Your husband is looking for you," Mon replied calmly, taking a sip of her wine.

Sam hesitated before responding, "No, it's just that..."

Mon didn't let Sam finish and interrupted, "Sam, I heard everything you said. It seems like Kirk wants you to go home. Go home tomorrow morning and spend the rest of the weekend with him."

Sam stood up, knelt beside Mon, and took her hand. "But it's you I want to spend the weekends with."

Mon looked at Sam, gently caressing her face. "We need to be careful, Sam. This setup will be hard for us. You need to go home so Kirk won't become more suspicious. Let's finish our meal and go to bed. You can go home tomorrow morning."

Sam frowned with disappointment, and they finished their meal in awkward silence.

As Mon and Sam prepare for bed, an awkward silence hangs between them. Finally, Sam speaks up, "Mon, if you keep acting like this, the less I want to go home tomorrow."

Mon turned away from Sam, facing the other side of the bed.
"Mon," Sam said softly as she moved closer to Mon, clearly wanting to offer comfort.

"I didn't expect it to hurt this much," Mon replied, her voice strained with emotion.

"What's our plan? How long are we going to keep this a secret? How long will you keep me hidden?"

Sam tightened her embrace around Mon, feeling her anguish. "Mon, you're my love," she said, trying to reassure her.

"I know, Sam," Mon replied, tears welling up in her eyes. "But it's agonizing to know that I should be in Kirk's place, not him. I should be the one you come home to, not him. This situation we're in... it's so difficult and wrong."

Sam felt her own tears fall as she listened to Mon's words. "It's unbearable to hear you say that," she admitted, her voice trembling. "To know that I'm still causing you pain, even now that we're together. Please, Mon, hold on to me. Please don't give up."

Both of them cried together, consumed by the sadness of their situation, as the night passed and they eventually cried themselves to sleep.