Pushing the Limits

Chester closed their bedroom door, not caring that they were leaving Ryan and Jason at the table with no explanation. He knew Ryan would figure it out, and that was good enough. He still had one hand on Mike's shirt as he dragged him across the room before playfully pushing him onto the bed and climbing on top of him. His hands were on either side of Mike's head as he leaned down so they could kiss some more. He pushed his hips down, his dick already half-hard. There was no guessing. Chester had suggested sex earlier in the day, and Mike had agreed, so there was no maybe or maybe not for his dick to stress over. This was happening, and Chester was ready to devour his husband.

He kissed from Mike's lips to his neck. "I hate it when we're apart," he said between kisses. "I hope you're ready for me, Sexy Boy." He latched onto Mike's skin with his teeth as he sucked, his hand grabbing onto Mike's hair in the process and he gave it a good pull.

The pull brought an immediate moan from Mike's throat, and he felt the rush of blood to his cock. He stretched his neck back as Chester attacked him, and held on to his husband's hips. "Mmm, Ches," he hummed as he pushed his hips into Chester's. "You're not wasting a second." He could feel Chester's teeth as they nipped at his skin, and a part of him was surprised at the rush and intensity of things. It wasn't always like this between them. In fact, it usually wasn't like this anymore, but Mike didn't protest as Chester rolled his hips, too.

"I have zero desire to waste time tonight," Chester said, his hot breath on Mike's red skin. He gave Mike's hair another pull, loving the sound of his husband moaning before he sat back enough to get both hands up under Mike's t-shirt. "This needs to come off," he decided as he shoved it up to Mike's armpits. He laughed when Mike did, and together they got the shirt off.

Mike was laid out under him, and Chester wanted so badly to be close. He leaned back down, starting at Mike's lips - this kiss a little slower and softer as Chester's heart rate slowed just a little. His aggressive pull to Mike's hair turned to petting as he sucked on Mike's bottom lip and pushed his hips down more gingerly.

Their lips popped apart and Chester lifted his head so he could look Mike in the eyes. "I love you," he said, stroking Mike's dark hair back out of his face.

"I love you, too," Mike breathed as he looked up into Chester's eyes. Neither of them said anything as they stared at each other, and Mike lifted his hand to Chester's face to guide their lips back together softly. He sucked at Chester's lip ring, and it fluttered across his mind how he'd missed this simple action. This simple thing that set kissing his husband apart. It wasn't the only thing that made kissing Chester different from Jason, or even Ryan, but it was one hundred percent unique to his husband, and Mike enjoyed it as his fingers lightly brushed across Chester's cheek. "Missed you," he said sincerely when that kiss broke, and Chester was looking down at him again. "I think your shirt needs to go, too."

"You're the boss, Sexy Boy," Chester replied as he sat up and pulled his shirt off. He flung it across the room, before he leaned down, landing kiss after kiss to Mike's neck, down to his shoulder and then to his dark nipples. He grabbed the first one with his lips, making sure to press his piercing into it, and he smiled when it got hard. He gave it a slight nip with his teeth, listening as Mike gasped, and then he was on to the next one, doing the same.

When both nipples were hard, Chester scooted off of his husband. He was at the end of the bed, looking at Mike's stretched body - half on and half off the bed. "No more pants," he said with a giggle as he undid his belt and dropped his jeans and underwear right to the floor. He stepped out of them before he leaned over Mike, who was up on his elbows now watching him. "We're getting rid of these for sure," he said with a wiggle of his eyebrows before popping the button on Mike's jeans. Chester grabbed them with both hands to help Mike shimmy out of them, taking down the boxers, too.